Khloe Kardashian got a taste of her own medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
They say you lose them how you got them.
Khloe stole Tristan from his pregnant girlfriend and now he cheated on her with her little sister’s Bestfriend, Jordyn Woods. Woods will do Red table interview on Friday and will tell all..the Kardashians are furious. They lready cut her off. They are just mad that she beat them at their own game.
tenor.gif

You cant steal a man. But im glad those kardashians are suffering. Having said that she will use this to apologize and beg to come back to the crew

Khloe stole Tristan from his pregnant girlfriend and now he cheated on her with her little sister’s Bestfriend, Jordyn Woods. Woods will do Red table interview on Friday and will tell all..the Kardashians are furious. They lready cut her off. They are just mad that she beat them at their own game.
tenor.gif
f*ck the ugly witch clan! jordyn woods is naturally hotter than bot of them.

:ahh:

Khloe is ugly as hell and desperate. But its funny the family doesnt say anything. They are using their attack dogsto do rheir dirty job

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
tenor.gif

Tristan wants a black woman. Khloe really is not attractive. When they hooked up, he was drunk. She has big bones, she has big nose, she is not small & petite like Kim or the other sisters.

Tristan bonded with a fellow adoon. She is actually hot. I hope she is pregnant, and escalate the drama to another height.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Tristan wants a black woman. Khloe really is not attractive. When they hooked up, he was drunk. She has big bones, she has big nose, she is not small & petite like Kim or the other sisters.

Tristan bonded with a fellow adoon. She is actually hot. I hope she is pregnant, and escalate the drama to another height.
Lmao you are right Khloe is not pretty or feminine as her sister, Kim. Khloe always had self esteem issues. She looked better when she was big.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lmao you are right Khloe is not pretty or feminine as her sister, Kim. Khloe always had self esteem issues. She looked better when she was big.

Emily.....u want me to lie or tell the truth? She never looked good big or bigger

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Emily.....u want me to lie or tell the truth? She never looked good big or bigger
Be nice Basra. One thing I don’t like about her is the fact that she is below average and has diarrhea mouth and rude. You can’t be below average and rude

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Be nice Basra. One thing I don’t like about her is the fact that she is below average and has diarrhea mouth and rude. You can’t be below average and rude

True. I wish her the best. Koleey she is not attractive. That is the best i can say

Status
Not open for further replies.