Kheyre caught stealing covid fund in 4k

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Oh no, I hope this is not true. I really liked kheyre and thought he was the future of this country :)
Jiron stop smoking that ganja and come back to reality. Corruption is common in Somalia it’s in our DNA. But anyways this abit suspicious with the timing of the elections supposed to happen

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

giphy.gif

:dead: :deadrose:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Jiron stop smoking that ganja and come back to reality. Corruption is common in Somalia it’s in our DNA. But anyways this abit suspicious with the timing of the elections supposed to happen

we have to give him benefit of the doubt brother, the investigation was just launched, so he is innocent until proven otherwise. Corruption is not part of our identity or culture, I believe it’s always a small group of people taking advantage of opportunities and as strong laws are passed, they will be dealt with inshallah:)

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
He is worse Im sure of it.
:mjlaugh:
Farmajo is more of a power person, not money. Or we wouldn't have the opposition praising his "anti corruption antics" Maybe his wife. But not Farmajo, or is CC even lying now :damedamn:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
They are all crooks and its true, but this 'report' is likely politically motivated. Farmajo deff got his cut

Looks like Farmaajo is staying on the throne. Don't know if we can handle 4 more years of kablalalalalax crying :noneck:

Last edited:
:dwill: Dammmnnn,

Hassan Kheire is the very Definition of a Tuug/Thief, what kind of deranged individual steals Millions from the World Band Funds for Developments and Covid 19 Monetary Aid and than becomes the Oppositions against the very Government he was heading while stealing Millions from it

Farmaajo is ruthless. With the elimination of this guy, it's gonna be smooth sailing from here. :pachah1:Expect US to investigate HSM too for stealing funds that MSB put in banks in the US. already his cousin has been charged. Don't be corrupt against farmaajo :ohno: