Kheyre caught stealing covid fund in 4k

Farmaajo is ruthless. With the elimination of this guy, it's gonna be smooth sailing from here. :pachah1:Expect US to investigate HSM too for stealing funds that MSB put in banks in the US. already his cousin has been charged. Don't be corrupt against farmaajo :ohno:
Farmaajo is the most smartrst presdent ive ever witnessed in my life

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Definitely looks like fake news, no major source reported it. You'd think he'd watch his back after Soma Oil was cleared of fraudulence.

Until Somali culture changes there is nothing stopping Political leaders from stealing money. Our culture expects them to steal.

Royalflush

novacane
it’s a well known fact he used the money to pay for hasan sheikh and sheikh sharifs influence they were sheed before but they had a mutual hate for farmaajo

the COVID fund was apparently $15m and they stole around $14 before khayre was kicked out. Now in somalia if you catch the virus you have to buy your own oxygen and the only factory making ventilators broke yesterday.

walle waa yaab one of my aunties passed away a few days ago due to COVID and the hospital in xamar didn’t even have a PPE imagine that, a whole ass country. And Taiwan had to donate a few boxes of PPE to Somali land.

so tell me how the mucaarad and muh deni and khayre are good for the country when they’re literally causing preventable deaths. And the only thing they seem to have accomplished is setting up hospital workers payrolls so they aren’t raked by corrupt politicians. But what is the point if there is barely any equipment in the hospitals.

wallahi Somalis need to wake up and put khayre, hasan sheikh, sheikh sharif and finance minister abdirahman ducaale in prison because honestly his handling of the country’s finances is criminal- he even seems corrupt with his big ass rings

it’s a well known fact he used the money to pay for hasan sheikh and sheikh sharifs influence they were sheed before but they had a mutual hate for farmaajo

the COVID fund was apparently $15m and they stole around $14 before khayre was kicked out. Now in somalia if you catch the virus you have to buy your own oxygen and the only factory making ventilators broke yesterday.

walle waa yaab one of my aunties passed away a few days ago due to COVID and the hospital in xamar didn’t even have a PPE imagine that, a whole ass country. And Taiwan had to donate a few boxes of PPE to Somali land.

so tell me how the mucaarad and muh deni and khayre are good for the country when they’re literally causing preventable deaths. And the only thing they seem to have accomplished is setting up hospital workers payrolls so they aren’t raked by corrupt politicians. But what is the point if there is barely any equipment in the hospitals.

wallahi Somalis need to wake up and put khayre, hasan sheikh, sheikh sharif and finance minister abdirahman ducaale in prison because honestly his handling of the country’s finances is criminal- he even seems corrupt with his big ass rings

What does President Deni of Puntland have to do with Khayre allegedly stealing?

These N&N people are absolutely nuts :gucciwhat:

Royalflush

novacane
What does President Deni of Puntland have to do with Khayre allegedly stealing?

These N&N people are absolutely nuts :gucciwhat:
Don’t claim innocence for him they are all working together there’s no doubt they split the money.
And I’m not strictly n&n I’m just pro somalia it seems your politicians just have baahi for
Farmaajos blood

Trending

Latest posts