Khayre might have just committed political suicide

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
20201016_093605.jpg

Screenshot_20201016-093802_Twitter.jpg

He literally proved all the rumours that were surrounding him in regards to him being behind the constant delay of the maritime case, not to mention the other rumour about his political advisor being the husband of the former minister of foreign affairs in Kenya, who happened to be fighting Somalia tooth and nail for the maritime case. I can confidently say he will not become president in this election or the next.

I'm starting to think we are cursed, look at what the Kenyans are saying.

20201016_094026.jpg

And finally one snapshot of khayrlaawe

20201016_094445.jpg

Don't care what anyone says, this man looks guilty as fuk. Which I don't understand because when he was becoming the prime minister I was told that he was well off financially? So clearly he isn't doing this for the money, so the big question is, what is he doing this for?

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
What's wrong with having dinner with the Somali senators of Kenya? Kheyre wants to take Farmajo's seat but he has to convince a certain community that has been alienated that's politics I don't think it's suicide.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
What's wrong with having dinner with the Somali senators of Kenya? Kheyre wants to take Farmajo's seat but he has to convince a certain community that has been alienated that's politics I don't think it's suicide.
Farmaajo has 4 out 6 states wrapped around his fingers, and once 1m1v kicks in 2024 election, nobody is going to vote for Khayre. I don't know when was the last time you've been to Somalia but Khayre isn't well received among the younger demographic.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Farmaajo has 4 out 6 states wrapped around his fingers, and once 1m1v kicks in 2024 election, nobody is going to vote for Khayre. I don't know when was the last time you've been to Somalia but Khayre isn't well received among the younger demographic.
Which are the states? Tbh it doesn't matter because it's only a few people voting that's why they are all going to Qatar and UAE for money so they can bribe people.

OffTheDome

Proud American
The road to Villa Somalia travels through Kenya. in 2016 Farmaajo was seeking the endorsement of Kenyan politicians in NFD. In 2020, Hassan Khaire is seeking the endorsement of the same politicians to oust Farmaajo.
:mjdontkno::mjdontkno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: