Khayre is sabotaging Farmaajo administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khayre was very popular with Somali across the clans but has gradually been losing his popularity since the qalbi dhagax issue came to the limelight.

It seems Khayre wants to sink the Farmaajo administration with him, and his simple trick is to use nepotism and this is not a good image Farmaajo.

He has been appointing close family members and others who have married from his kinsmen. The newly appointed Hirshabele leader married to khayre’s wife’s sister. Others include aynte who is the uk ambassador.

Khayres recent meeting with somali diaspora in virginia was largely attended by murursade. Should Farmaajo turn a blind eye to this? @embarassing what do you think the increasing nepotism of the PM?

Last edited:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Just woke up to go to the bathroom and tried checking my phone and found this:ftw9nwa: it's over, they became Abdi Iley 2.0 just wait for farmaajo's turn:ftw9nwa:

Agent 47

Khayre was very popular with Somali across the clans but has gradually been losing his popularity since the qalbi dhagax issue came to the limelight.

It seems Khayre wants to sink the Farmaajo administration with him, and his simple trick is to use nepotism and this is not a good image Farmaajo.

He has been appointing close family members and others who have married from his kinsmen. The newly appointed Hirshabele leader married to khayre’s wife’s sister. Others include aynte who is the uk ambassador.

Khayres recent meeting with somali diaspora in virginia was largely attended by murursade. Should Farmaajo turn a blind eye to this? @embarassing what do you think the increasing nepotism of the PM?
The government became family ran business:ftw9nwa: everyone in farmaajo's admin is related wether it's having marexan and mursade wives/husbands. in order to join the government, you gotta have a link with mursade or marexan:ftw9nwa:

The government became family ran business:ftw9nwa: everyone in farmaajo's admin is related wether it's having marexan and mursade wives/husbands. in order to join the government, you gotta have a link with mursade or marexan:ftw9nwa:
There is hardly any marexaan sxb except those who came with the 4.5 system. it’s more of khayres kinsmen.

But true if Farmaajo doesn’t act quickly then he is headed for failure

Stop tagging me in your fictional short stories. It's boring.

There is hardly any marexaan sxb except those who came with the 4.5 system. it’s more of khayres kinsmen.

Btw if it's true the new leader of Hirshabelle is Kheyres wife's sisters husband (doubt it since the rest of your story is lies) then she's Marehan.

Stop tagging me.

Your clip has a fake voice over attached to it. You guys have no shame.
No it’s true check on YouTube the xalimo has to throw out handfull protesters outside.

Btw I was pro khayre and Iam still to a degree but he committed a treacherous crime and it is unforgivable.

No it’s true check on YouTube the xalimo has to throw out handfull protesters outside.

Btw I was pro khayre and Iam still to a degree but he committed a treacherous crime and it is unforgivable.

Drop the pro and become neutral, he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt neither does Farmaajo.

Farmaajo doesn't support the marexaan he thinks not helping his tribe will show hes not a tribalist. The sad irony is khayre doesn't care about that.

The very rich marexaans who mostly live abroad and in Nairobi are still giving him time as we are not a tribalist people and our relations with Madobe has been improved but that could change any moment tbh.

Agent 47

Kheyre is influenced by his cousin's Mp dhuxulo, dhagey dhagdheer and some other guy, they're all clear Ethiopian agents. And I'm afraid it's too late for Farmaajo, that ship is sinking real fast. And a sign of that is the recently shit that happened to Kheyre with the anti kheyre and farmaajo, that is what usually happened to stooges like Abdi iley, I'm not saying they will be removed and stuff but they will have no support from any Somali expect of course the qabilsts but even the nationalist from their clans will be against them.
Your clip has a fake voice over attached to it. You guys have no shame.
you can clearly see it's not fake, you can see how he tries to play it off and you're indeed supporting this government because of the pm mursade:camby:
Don't come here "A qabilist accusing me of qabyaalad":nahgirl:

Bisinka, do you hear Dabcasar's voice? Is this real???
Kheyre is influenced by his cousin's Mp dhuxulo, dhagey dhagdheer and some other guy, they're all clear Ethiopian agents. And I'm afraid it's too late for Farmaajo, that ship is sinking real fast. And a sign of that is the recently shit that happened to Kheyre with the anti kheyre and farmaajo, that is what usually happened to stooges like Abdi iley, I'm not saying they will be removed and stuff but they will have no support from any Somali expect of course the qabilsts but even the nationalist from their clans will be against them.

you can clearly see it's not fake, you can see how he tries to play it off and you're indeed supporting this government because of the pm mursade:camby:
Don't come here "A qabilist accusing me of qabyaalad":nahgirl:

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt although I don't see how you think that clip sounds legit. Its obviously fake. There were protestors there who interrupted but the audio over the clip you posted is from outside where some of the protestors who were kicked out and dabacasar were. This has nothing to do with support you're clearly lying or confused here.

Heres the clip someone posted it the day it happened

Agent 47

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt although I don't see how you think that clip sounds legit. Its obviously fake. There were protestors there who interrupted but the audio over the clip you posted is from outside where some of the protestors who were kicked out and dabacasar were. This has nothing to do with support you're clearly lying or confused here.

Heres the clip someone posted it the day it happened
you can clearly see the reaction of kheyre, he started scratching his head and a lady got him a flag to play it off. If the Audio was fake then the video proves it.

This kid has no shame whatsoever, the PM's during both HSM and Sheikh Shariif reigns openly opposed the president causing several impasse dead end situations resulting in complete dead locks, yet no one blamed the PM's.

But now you have a case were a President selects his own in laws as a PM, no beef whatsoever between them or even rumours of a discord, yet the problem is not Farmaajo, it's Khayre :bell:

This kid has no shame whatsoever, the PM's during both HSM and Sheikh Shariif reigns openly opposed the president causing several impasse dead end situations resulting in complete dead locks, yet no one blamed the PM's.

But now you have a case were a President selects his own in laws as a PM, no beef whatsoever between them or even rumours of a discord, yet the problem is not Farmaajo, it's Khayre :bell:
Nabad iyo Nolol:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts