Khatland arms a pro ictiraaf Dhulbahante to fight another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
You tell me one clan WHO didn't join the sayid in the darawish and was still loyal to boqor and still got the sayid do a gabay about our livestock and bless it. Most other niggas needed to join the sayid to get that sort of praise, not bah dubays. We told them 'nah adeer we aint joining your ass' and still 'sixired his ass' so much got him to throw out a gabay in praise of us.

There is 9 seats in nugaal and nigga I got one. Lot of nugaalis didn't and crying
:salute:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My father was telling me his father told him what happened. We welcomed the sayid boys, showed them somali tradition, let them eat with us and all that and not be attacked. We were civil but kept our loyalty to the king in bari. The gabay was along the lines of 'you dont have the dhaxal of ogaden bah gari ba tahaye, xitaa ma tihid garaadyada ogadenee' see ku racnaye, dhulku wa nabade iyo barwaqo, adiguna markad timid dhiiga waa bataye it was a pretty wicked rhyme ill get my father to repeat it to me. But he was so suprised by our elder wisdom, culture, and peace, he was like ill leave you boys alone.

The sayid used to come around asking for soldiers for darawish. Notice in EYL he built a garrison, he just wanted soldiers to capture somalia and rule it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It was true my elders didn't want a bar of him because he wasn't even traditionally the ruler of ogaden, but some wack job clan that wanted to force his rule over the clan and even they rejected him the ogaden because they know he wasn't historically their leader. So we told him to get fucked basically because even ogaden wants nothing to do with u and we told him we stick with traditional way.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Did you know bah ararsame in the 80s ran to snm and told them give us weapons we'll attack nalaye Ahmed from behind:comeon:
Even the folks in buhoodle hate them and they don't even border them:comeon:
Every dhulos groups views them as garbage group with hoe tendencies
:damedamn:
Illahay dhulbhante ha mideeyo and bah ararsame are the garaad of dhulbhante

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Illahay dhulbhante ha mideeyo and bah ararsame are the garaad of dhulbhante

They were a glorious clan with alot of history and respect in Somalia my father said. Alot more respect then Isaaq. My father he never dreamt in his wildest dream that Majerten would defend Dhulbahante from ISAAQ, it never happened in history he said because they could handle Isaaq. It's weird how traditionally respected clan are falling to the pits and non traditional clans are rising. I mean our PM is from el buur says enough.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance called me a langaab, nigga go look at nugaal xildhibaans, I GOT my seat for BAH DUBAYS in puntland parliament while surrounded by riyooles with no other osman mahmud in sight in our area to help us. We are rageedi niyahow, we are known as good clan that has no theives, hoes, loyal, trustworthy with lots of culture. Even sayid threw out a gabay for us and said my your livestock increase.

We are a stand alone clan in nugaal, Bah Dubays. While all you bari niggas still fall under osman mahmud umbrella. U think we need you? loooooool we know how to live with people and we know how to protect ourselves also.
Boowe viva bah dubays ruunti i always thought you were bah yaquub garab sare like @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman to be honest i haven't heard of bah dubays before thats cause you guys are from garoowe wallahi you learn new things every day:dwill:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Boowe viva bah dubays ruunti i always thought you were bah yaquub garab sare like @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman to be honest i haven't heard of bah dubays before thats cause you guys are from garoowe wallahi you learn new things every day:dwill:

You never heard of us cause we never needed help. We survive on our own, independent. We left bari in the bari wars like when heaps left some went to kismayo, some to hobyo, some even to mudug like bah yacqoub. We went to nugaal, we only live there now other then a few here and there in other parts of puntland and somalia.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They were a glorious clan with alot of history and respect in Somalia my father said. Alot more respect then Isaaq. My father he never dreamt in his wildest dream that Majerten would defend Dhulbahante from ISAAQ, it never happened in history he said because they could handle Isaaq. It's weird how traditionally respected clan are falling to the pits and non traditional clans are rising. I mean our PM is from el buur says enough.
I heard stories too about who proud dhulbhante was so much so for a isaaq guy to marry a dhulbhante girl would cost 100 camels were as isaaq girls cost 1 sheep and i also heard how a dhulbhante man once married two isaaq men not cause he was gay but cause he could kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You never heard of us cause we never needed help. We survive on our own, independent. We left bari in the bari wars like when heaps left some went to kismayo, some to hobyo, some even to mudug like bah yacqoub. We went to nugaal, we only live there now other then a few here and there in other parts of puntland and somalia.
Theres also Majeerteen tribe siwaqroon gahayle in sanaag cerigaabo masha Allah

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I heard stories too about who proud dhulbhante was so much so for a isaaq guy to marry a dhulbhante girl would cost 100 camels were as isaaq girls cost 1 sheep and i also heard how a dhulbhante man once married two isaaq men not cause he was gay but cause he could kkkk

My grandfather one of his wives is jamac siyad, people used to really love marrying their girls back in the day, it was like huge respect. People actually wanted to marry who-ever the 'dhaxal' of each clan was but it was pretty tough to get those girls, so you settled for other clans among them that are less prestigious.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My grandfather one of his wives is jamac siyad, people used to really love marrying their girls back in the day, it was like huge respect. People actually wanted to marry who-ever the 'dhaxal' of each clan was but it was pretty tough to get those girls, so you settled for other clans among them that are less prestigious.
Did bah dubays and bah dirooble ever go to war is that why bah dubays settled in garoowe:russ::lolbron:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Strange how they settled there, that was dhulbahante country and they were darawish. They must of been darawish loyalists. That's why no mj pushed into the north, the dhulbahante were there and they were reporting to sayid. We went south tho

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Strange how they settled there, that was dhulbahante country and they were darawish. They must of been darawish loyalists. That's why no mj pushed into the north, the dhulbahante were there and they were reporting to sayid. We went south tho
Cerigaabo has always been dominated by warsengeli was it not part of the warsengeli sultanate ?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Did bah dubays and bah dirooble ever go to war is that why bah dubays settled in garoowe:russ::lolbron:

My father said bah dir rooble is bah yacqoub, bah dir, and another one I forgot now oh yeah bah dhulbahante. But he said the rest are basically garab sare which we are apart of. But even garab sare things get closer, I am not lineage expert tho.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Yep we got our asses whooped, why else would we flee. Bah dir didn't flee did they looooooooool. We had 5 family lines, we lost 3 lineages in that war and said lets save the rest and got out. That's why when sayid came, we were WISE to not break allegiance to the king kkkkk

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Noble Majerteen or Marehan should mediate between the Dhulbahante. Only those two Darod clans are close to Dhulbahante.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance we packed up and left during the bari wars for boqortoyo between keenadid and boqor osman. Since we are closer to keenadiid we backed him, we lost 3 family lines in that war and said f*ck it, lets get outta of this war zone and settle in peace in nugaal. We only have two remaining lines now. When sayid came we were effective to not join him but also not piss him off. We simply had enough of wars I think by then and weren't prepared to go against the king in bari another round.

We made another mistake protecting jama ali jama in garowe, we were his body guards cause we settle garowe. We got reigned down with bullets from Puntland forces after the election and he won, we wanted to get his ass out cause he was a little mogadishu trojan horse and not f*ck up the peace. It was bravery we told him we don't like your hawiye ass but we won't abadon you either and allow you safe exit from the town. Then finally the 'KING OF KINGS' came, Cade muse and we all went with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.