Khatland arms a pro ictiraaf Dhulbahante to fight another

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeegaans have instigated a war between 2 dhulbahante one pro ictiraaf (bahrarsame) and Qayad to fight each other and 40 died while 80 injured.

It was only 2 weeks ago they riched a deal for peace only for he pro jeegaan to cause a conflict today.

Such idiots!

Bohol

VIP
Apparently what triggered the fighting is the committee appointed for this conflict by Somaliland region was one sided and asked only one of the communities to pay the mag.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@Starscream

Can you explain whats going on in Southern Sool?

Which subclans are fighting, its all seems to be happening in las anod district

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I mourn in sadness for what my idiotic tribesmen are going through. How can you be so fucking stupid to let your historical enemy use your muscle against your own brother?!!! I'm Soo angry right now wlhi. It's complete and utter disgrace.

Retards killing each other. Watch them bring in another cadaan to mediate between them because they can't do it themselves. Are these dusty villages even worth all this?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
What role does SL play in what is happening?

Somaliland is just a mediator, remember last month it sent all the dhullo ministers + speaker Baashe to las Anod to mediate and told all dhullo militia to lay down their arms.

Plus building another police station and army barracks

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Dhulbahannte shouldn’t blame anyone for their stupidity. End of the day they have the choice to not pull the trigger.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The great Dhulbahante warriors of the past are rolling in their graves. SAD

Pathetic clannism. People of the same ethnic/racial stock killing one another over BS, whilst foreign races like bantu & oromo omotic Madows are slowly taking over our country.

:gucciwhat:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
AUN, very unfortunate. Its always between these two clans. I dont get the animosity where they kill 30 plus from each other whenever they fight. 30 niggas who could be defending thier lands tomorrow gone through thier own hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending