Khat powder

Since they banned khat import in Europe, the Faraxs have introduced khat powder to the consumers.. Shit look disgusting though :susp:
Any of you tried getting mirqaan on khat powder?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It defeats the purpose of consuming khat. There is no chewing which is half the fun. Then no juice from the chewing. I guess they can use the khat powder for cooking as spice

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Cathinone, the active compound in khat decomposes when the khat leaves dry up. The best way to get high from khat is to consume synthetic cathinone.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cathinone, the active compound in khat decomposes when the khat leaves dry up. The best way to get high from khat is to consume synthetic cathinone.

1585420559048.png

Is it possible to manufacture this? You might get rich if you can do this and add some authentic khat flavor to it.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Defeats the purpose. Chewing and dividing the leaves between the squad is half the fun

Imagine fucking snorting khat, wallahi Europe is gaajo I better leave for Africa :mjlol:

It defeats the purpose of consuming khat. There is no chewing which is half the fun. Then no juice from the chewing. I guess they can use the khat powder for cooking as spice
:deadpeter:

Eedo don't give them any ideas by associating this powder with cooking. Next thing you know we will have Faaraxs cooking it up with baking soda and causing a khrack epidemic :damedamn:
giphy.gif

Is it possible to manufacture this? You might get rich if you can do this and add some authentic khat flavor to it.
Of course if you know how to do your dirty work. Synthetic cathinone powder is a lot cheaper than khat.
nvm I guess it's too late...

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
It's a weaker "central nervous system" stimulant. I haven't tried amphetamine but khat is believed to be a lot weaker than amphetamine.

So a weaker version of Adderall? I always thought khat was closer to weed then ampetamines

Trending