Khat powder

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I have seen dried khat leafs, when they want to use it, they just put it in warm water. It is disgusting either ways :wow:

c0174934-800px-wm.jpg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Hmm interesting
So this cathinone extract can give you certain buzz like knock-off cocaine or just qat like euphoria ?
There are party pills known as Dr Death , that are partly made from that exact powder mixed with toxic chemical powder the only difference and Dr Death between the plant ,this thing gives you a long lasting high

nah this some next level fiend shit

Go original and chew the plant if not go cold turkey I'm certain there are soft drugs that can alleviate your cravings for cathinone sxb

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I have seen dried khat leafs, when they want to use it, they just put it in warm water. It is disgusting either ways :wow:

c0174934-800px-wm.jpg
It looks like baarixi or Garaabo ninyahow the leftovers that dried on the streets
how can you resort to that shit
Reer diasporans are something else walle iyo bille
Damn son , I rather drink scotch mixed with ice than whatever that is loool

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It looks like baarixi or Garaabo ninyahow the leftovers that dried on the streets
how can you resort to that shit
Reer diasporans are something else walle iyo bille
Damn son , I rather drink scotch mixed with ice than whatever that is loool
I don't consume khat, what you think I'm a goat? :westbrookwtf:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
So a weaker version of Adderall? I always thought khat was closer to weed then ampetamines
Are you out of your mind sxb,
This thing is not an inch close to weed bro
I believe you haven't smoked ganja before
Weed slows you down relaxes your mind ,depending on what cannabinoid you smoke sativa or indica or even hybrid , meanwhile qat gives you coffee like stimulus , alters your state of mind , gives you hyperactivity, euphoria and severe hallucinations sxb
I chewed marduuf and experienced crazy marqaan I once thought I was inside the television set rapping with Kendrick Lamar then stood outside glaring at the stars whilst raining sida wax waalan and you want to compare it with the blessed maryan jaamac

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Weed slows you down relaxes your mind ,depending on what cannabinoid you smoke sativa or indica or even hybrid , meanwhile qat gives you coffee like stimulus , alters your state of mind , gives you hyperactivity, euphoria and severe hallucinations sxb
I chewed marduuf and experienced crazy marqaan I once thought I was inside the television set rapping with Kendrick Lamar then stood outside glaring at the stars whilst raining sida wax waalan and you want to compare it with the blessed maryan jaamac

You're right bro, I don't do any of that haraam shit. I'm a good muslim

:dead:

Trending

Latest posts