Khat could potentially increase sperm production

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2004/06/29/1142762.htm?site=science&topic=latest

Opinions? Should men be taking khat instead of pills and other possibly harmful substances? No wonder these odays are still active in their 70’s, they’ve been keeping this secret among themselves and not sharing with their younger peers who suffer from low testosterone.

A study in the ‘European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology in Berlin’ showed this could actually benefit male sexual health and treat infertility. They tested this theory on mice before moving to men as the results were largely successful on the animals.

https://www.webmd.com/infertility-a...0040629/khat-plant-may-enhance-male-fertility

Interesting , perhaps the euphoria associated with it enhances "the newness" of sex and thus causes men to ejaculate more.

I remember my grandfather would often enter a state of euphoria and reminisce on his younger days.

VixR

Veritas
They look grimy and dirty. I wonder how on earth a woman could stomach being around a guy that’s into that. I once had an old FOB trucker guy running through at the local halal shop randomly tell me it fucked him up, but he also told me it helped him do mindless work in Yemen for peanuts on his journey to America. Told me lots of rando stuff about the past, but he looked like a ghost of a person.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2004/06/29/1142762.htm?site=science&topic=latest

Opinions? Should men be taking khat instead of pills and other possibly harmful substances? No wonder these odays are still active in their 70’s, they’ve been keeping this secret among themselves and not sharing with their younger peers who suffer from low testosterone.

A study in the ‘European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology in Berlin’ showed this could actually benefit male sexual health and treat infertility. They tested this theory on mice before moving to men as the results were largely successful on the animals.

https://www.webmd.com/infertility-a...0040629/khat-plant-may-enhance-male-fertility

Interesting. This explains why Somali men are naturally drawn to Khat by all means.

Because Somalis have a natural low sexual libidio, Both their women and men suffer from low sex drive.

Being that Somali women are butch and tuff by nature and somali men either masculine hyped which also lowers testosterone, or laid back which exactly doesn't make him a humping bunny!

This also explain why Somali women miscarry babies alot because of first low sex drive and second hormones insufficiency

VixR

Veritas
Fake news. Khat eaters cannot get erect, even after every sex act.
It must be better than sex. According to google, it’s a stimulant. A man giving up his sexual function for a mild stimulant doesn’t add up. It’s not like coke, where it might be worth getting so-called coke dick.

It must be better than sex. According to google, it’s a stimulant. A man giving up his sexual function for a mild stimulant doesn’t add up. It’s not like coke, where it might be worth getting so-called coke ****.

I could picture Dahir in burco wearing a shirt and maahwis whilst chewing khat, sitting down while his right knee up and the other leg lying flat.

VixR

Veritas
I could picture Dahir in burco wearing a shirt and maahwis whilst chewing khat with sitting down while his right knee up and the other leg lying flat.
I can forgive Dahir in Burco.

With other men, drinking tea and singing, with bulging cheeks and green gums, and a sleeping instrument, but happy, supposedly for a while.

I can forgive Dahir in Burco.

With other men, drinking tea and singing, with bulging cheeks and green gums, and a sleeping instrument, but happy, supposedly for a while.

Usually on the 26th june and 18th May, Dahar usually sings "samo ku waar" with his sahibs, haji rayallee, ilyas and Guled whilst eating khat near downtown Burco.

Interesting. This explains why Somali men are naturally drawn to Khat by all means.

Because Somalis have a natural low sexual libidio, Both their women and men suffer from low sex drive.

Being that Somali women are butch and tuff by nature and somali men either masculine hyped which also lowers testosterone, or laid back which exactly doesn't make him a humping bunny!

This also explain why Somali women miscarry babies alot because of first low sex drive and second hormones insufficiency
Speak for yourself Hun! I don’t have a low sex drive, quite the opposite. I can’t get rid of my bloody ex’s, they always come back. Pun intended

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I thought it was like a diluted version of coke.

That stuff has a numbing effect and ought to interfere with performance.

Works the opposite for women though but I'd never be able to get it up for a women with a khat cheek bulge.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It must be better than sex. According to google, it’s a stimulant. A man giving up his sexual function for a mild stimulant doesn’t add up. It’s not like coke, where it might be worth getting so-called coke ****.
It’s a useless stimulant, a lot weaker than adderall and cocaine but it’s highly addictive which is why we got men with families spending more than 70% of their income on khat.

Trending