Khat could potentially increase sperm production

Khat isn't halal as it is a poison that adversely alters your mental faculties without any nutritional benefit. It's a stimulant similar to other stimulants such as cocaine, except that it's active component is cathonine.
Also like cocaine, it kills people. If you want proof, go to any Somali hospital and you'll find the day with the most deaths, as well as most heart attacks, strokes, and car accidents are Thursday when men start the weekend by khat binging.
Lastly, increased sperm production is useless if women find you repulsive with green teeth and you can't maintain an erection when you're with your wife

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Are you addicted to chewing?
No. I don’t chew often because you gotta chew that shit for at least 6h to get some stimulating effect. I only chew on Mondays and Thursdays to socialize more with my friends. I started to supplement khat with cigarettes and weed tonight. we’ll see how it goes

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No. I don’t chew often because you gotta chew that shit for at least 6h to get some stimulating effect. I only chew on Mondays and Thursdays to socialize more with my friends. I started to supplement khat with cigarettes and weed tonight. we’ll see how it goes

5560.jpg

If you eat khat you are loser addict.
1.you cant be trusted with money.
2.your wife will get fked while you are busy chewing.
3.did i say you are loser addict.
4.i wont give you a single penny to spend on your habit

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wait so khat is now gonna make you shoot loads. Maybe i can monopolize this product for old white men.

:gucciwhat:

Trending