Khalid Yasin Condemns Muslim Parasites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had an interest in federal law enforcement especially an intrest in fighting terrorist. Especially Muslims terrorist because of how bad the represent Muslims. So everyonce in awhile I read non fiction books about former law enforcement agents and military members.

This book was insane. Main part of the book is about his mission to help capture a recruiter for al Qaddafi. He was a convert who became radical. After about a years he decided he wanted to quit the life but before he did he met some government agents. He was a spy for bit and helped capture the recruiter

The part of the book that had me the most shocked was the the recruiters back ground told in the book. FBI monitored the guy for awhile and he LECTURED AT A MASJID I ATTENDED WITH MY FAMILY A COUPLE OF TIMES. Wallahi I was freaking out. I called my mother afterwards and told her to start attending another masjid. I haven't stepped foot into that masjid ever since than. I questioned some people I knew if they heard about the sheikh and they all knew him. One guy said "yea my mother took us to his lectures when we were younger". Crazy man
I think I need to report your family as well aboowe. Iga raali ahoow. Can't take the risk.

That book sounds like a familiar story. These irhaabis are always exposed by their fellow comrades. It was how that clown Anwar al-Awlaki was killed in Yemen: by a Ginger convert who gave away his location to the CIA. The guy wanted European pussy so the convert told him I will get you a wife from Kosovo. He put a GPS tracking device in her backpack, sent her to Yemen, and before Awlaki could try out his bedroom moves, the Predator drone sent him to an early grave.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I think I need to report your family as well aboowe. Iga raali ahoow. Can't take the risk.

That book sounds like a familiar story. These irhaabis are always exposed by their fellow comrades. It was how that clown Anwar al-Awlaki was killed in Yemen: by a Ginger convert who gave away his location to the CIA. The guy wanted European pussy so the convert told him I will get you a wife from Kosovo. He put a GPS tracking in her backpack, sent her to Yemen, and before Awlaki could try out his bedroom moves, the Predator drone sent him to an early grave.
It is that book lol. The recruiter im talking about is Anwar. I sent the image of the book.showed the Irish guy on the cover.

:russ::russ: You don't have to report them I already did. I couldn't take the risk either. They are clean.

@Jerome in the house

Ahh, I didn't click on the file you posted. Have to check out the book. So you were tight with Anwar The Cadaan Booty lover? Amazing. My dad always told me that white siil is dangerous.

Osama bin Laden's whereabouts was exposed by Pakistani intelligence too. Extremists are always outed sooner or later by their akhis. You can run, but you can't hide.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Jerome in the house

Ahh, I didn't click on the file you posted. Have to check out the book. So you were tight with Anwar The Cadaan Booty lover? Amazing. My dad always told me that white siil is dangerous.

Osama bin Laden's whereabouts was exposed by Pakistani intelligence too. Extremists are always outed sooner or later by their akhis. You can run, but you can't hide.
No I never saw the guy in my life. He supposedly lectured there in the 90s and the 2000s my family wasn't even living in that area during the time.

I honestly doze off during lectures. Usually think of random stuff so even if I did go to his lectures I would have probably done the same thing and just dozed off

No I never saw the guy in my life. He supposedly lectured there in the 90s and the 2000s my family wasn't even living in that area during the time.

I honestly doze off during lectures. Usually think of random stuff so even if I did go to his lectures I would have probably done the same thing and just dozed off
You sound too educated to fall for that horsecrap. Keep the heat up on those vermin

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You sound too educated to fall for that horsecrap. Keep the heat up on those vermin
Uuf uff. I don't care what any sheikh or imam will say I will never support terrorism or treat non Muslims like crap. Heck these days I know non Muslims that aren't sinning like some of the Muslims I actually know in real life. I even know an atheist who is a paramedic who does a lot of great things for the community.

He is from Harlem New York.

Wallahi the day he started speaking about the silence the Muslim community has for racial violence against blacks was the day he became one of my favorite sheikhs.
Before that day I have never heard an imam or sheikh speak about racism or about the situations happening in any of the African countries. Literally it was mostly just talk about Palestine, Syria and Iraq all the time. Not even Somalia.

His brother cool too.
Yeah living in NY you will start saying that quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.