Khalid Hussein the bootyclapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't Bootyclap for Arabs, but I know Arabic which cause people like them to call me Arab Booty Clappers. I know my Deen, I haven't cause anything stupid like this thread named after me. These people like @fardowsa wants to be part of their Colonial Masters and I want to restore Shariah back to our Homeland like the Old days.
I dont call you that because you speak Arabic :drakelaugh:

You don't have to justify yourself mate.

If you was an SJW or a gaal, you would have met no adversity.

Be you. Even if you are an Orientalist Arabist by nature. You can be our Sharmake of Arabia in the future God Willing.

:fittytousand:
Shutup, i've commented on anyone, not specifically arabs

LOOOOOOOOOOL maybe because most people focus on arabs:mjlol:
Minimal, fool
Youve been here one day

You do realise that people read these threads without signing up?

Either way, you are over obsessed with Arabists on a forum that hardly has any. Nobody focuses on Arabs here except you. I guarantee if there would be a word search for user posts on Arabs/Arabists you would be top of the charts.

Either way.

Stop your nonsense. :kodaksmiley:

Either way, you are over obsessed with Arabists on a forum that hardly has any. Nobody focuses on Arabs here except you. I guarantee if there would be a word search for user posts on Arabs/Arabists you would be top of the charts.

Either way.

He just said he is better than me because he has Arab blood, so get lost with your nonsense:camby:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

Either way.

I agree with you but she has been told 1000 times and still she responds with that shitty :draketf: smiley.
She is becoming the very thing she hates by constantly yammering on and on about Arabs.
No-one cared before and you're here just inserting your agenda into everything. Stop pestering users telling them to say they're Somali.
Contribute. Make discussion and worthwhile comments. Otherwise you are a waste of space.

I agree with you but she has been told 1000 times and still she responds with that shitty :draketf: smiley.
She is becoming the very thing she hates by constantly yammering on and on about Arabs.
No-one cared before and you're here just inserting your agenda into everything. Stop pestering users telling them to say they're Somali.
Contribute. Make discussion and worthwhile comments. Otherwise you are a waste of space.
No one cared before, you mean the ones bootyclapping didnt care:farole:.
Sorry if I've stopped you in your tracks, but I will carry on:ileycry:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Someone is scared kkkkk you can write it in the latin alphabet fool
I will google translate it
Salam 'ilahdah bayt

And in hebrew
Shalom labeyt hzih

Now compare to our cushitic language:draketf:

@amxaro man with invisible username how do you say this in amxari
Google Translator.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Fardouswa Peace treaty
Declaration Of Peace
between Zeenj and Arab Bootyclapper.
I maybe part Arab, and Somali. But One Condition, Stop making Threads about Me, Hate me as much as you want but you can't relate me to Languages, You can Relate me to Religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending