Khalid Hussein the bootyclapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not the Fool, I Correcting your mistake that made you into a Embarrassment.
SO ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION

Why are you pondering around this mistake, you clearly dont want this to progress further and fully embarrass you
Idiot, you think i dont know what you are doing, changing the subject to this google mistake so that we dont get to the point that its not close to Somali

Youre gonna quote me again now talking about the mistake:draketf:

@fardowsa my abgaal sister i have come to aid you with some ammunition

View attachment 18274

@Khalid Hussein close them cheeks its starting to smell over here

He's a disgusting and embarrassing person:susp:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Nothing fills me more than rage than some Arab worshiping gong, however I don't blame them what history have we got ?? Other than Another tick list for Islamic expansion, nobody seems to know about our pre Islamic civilisation ?, everyone is scratching their heads oohing and aahing, some even think we were forever Muslim, however forgeting Islam came into fruition in the early 7th century ?? How does that even make any sense ??. Arabic is the chosen language for our religion, ironic right ?? Seems like an Arab supremacist ideology to me. Allas This is where these booty clappers evolved from, clapping their cheeks in order to excite their Arab brethren. I might even join them hail Arabia !!

IMG_20170517_140443.jpg

I like how you are pondering around my mistake when i asked you initially to tell me, clearly embarrassed of providing me information which i can prove you wrong with

Compare it with Somali or shutup

Somali is placed alongside Hebrew and Arabic as having the same origins. Some of east African languages have similar roots as the Semitic ones.

This is not to say we are Arabs. Languages are related.

Somali is placed alongside Hebrew and Arabic as having the same origins. Some of east African languages have similar roots as the Semitic ones.

This is not to say we are Arabs. Languages are related.
Hebrew and Arabic are Semitic
Somali is Cushitic
All are Afro Asiatic and share an afro asiatic ancestor
Somali doesnt share a proto semitic ancestor with Arabic nor does it have similar roots to Arabic

They are related distantly

Hebrew and Arabic are Semitic
Somali is Cushitic
All are Afro Asiatic and share an afro asiatic ancestor
Somali doesnt share a proto semitic ancestor with Arabic nor does it have similar roots to Arabic

They are related distantly

Point being that Somali is as Old as Arabic and Hebrew along with Aramaic. All in similar class. We are not far from the middle east though our lineage is different from these cousins. All humans are related with some closer than others.

There is no point in assuming anyone is special. We all shit the same way and bleed the same color as humans.

Point being that Somali is as Old as Arabic and Hebrew along with Aramaic. We are not far from the middle east though our lineage is different from these cousins. All humans are related with some closer than others.

There is no point in assuming anyone is special. We all shit the same way and bleed the same color as humans.
Point being? You changed the point, my point is Somali is not a Semitic language it is Cushitic.

Your point is every humans are related, i didnt say we wasnt:bell:

Point being? You changed the point, my point is Somali is not a Semitic language it is Cushitic.

Your point is every humans are related, i didnt say we wasnt:bell:

They are related and share distant origin. Humans and their languages branched out from one another. It is how far back in history you are willing to go to find relations. I go drastic and say Adam is our father. End of race discussion.

They are related and share distant origin. Humans and their languages branched out from one another. It is how far back in history you are willing to go to find relations. I go drastic and say Adam is our father. End of race discussion.
They are related but not closely, other semitic languages are closer to Arabic than Somali. Stop bootyclapping and wanting to be so close:susp:
Somali shares little similarities to Arabic apart from loanwords:camby:

They are related but not closely, other semitic languages are closer to Arabic than Somali. Stop bootyclapping and wanting to be so close:susp:
Somali shares little similarities to Arabic apart from loanwords:camby:

By rule of thumb, and you being a female with a booty to speak of, are more apt clapping it than my flat behind.

PS: Are you principled in arguments? Do you give up and concede when obvious?

Status
Not open for further replies.