Khalid Hussein the bootyclapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
By rule of thumb, and you being a female with a booty to speak of, are more apt clapping it than my flat behind.

PS: Are you principled in arguments? Do you give up and concede when obvious?
Lol aint nobody conceding when you keep changing the topic of the argument:mjlol:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
@fardowsa my abgaal sister i have come to aid you with some ammunition

View attachment 18274

@Khalid Hussein close them cheeks its starting to smell over here
The Quran goes against people with to much Pride.
Even If I have knowledge of Arabic, Don't call me a bootyclapper, Are you going to Call shuaib ar-Rumi may allah be pleased with him a Bootyclapper, Imam al Bukhari, Imam Muslim, Imam At-Tabari, Imam Tirmidi and So and so who contribute the Deen more than you and you call them Arab Bootyclappers, You have not even Contributed the deen by 0.00000000000000000000000001. these Muhadiths and Taafsirs were not Arab, Imam Bukhari was from modern day Uzbekistan and Imam at Tabari was from Perisa.
Nothing fills me more than rage than some Arab worshiping gong, however I don't blame them what history have we got ?? Other than Another tick list for Islamic expansion, nobody seems to know about our pre Islamic civilisation ?, everyone is scratching their heads oohing and aahing, some even think we were forever Muslim, however forgeting Islam came into fruition in the early 7th century ?? How does that even make any sense ??. Arabic is the chosen language for our religion, ironic right ?? Seems like an Arab supremacist ideology to me. Allas This is where these booty clappers evolved from, clapping their cheeks in order to excite their Arab brethren. I might even join them hail Arabia !!
Allah sent the Quran in Arabic so we could Understand. It is in the Quran.
@EternalLightX you are Eternal Darkness.
I love the Arabic Language, because the Quran is in Arabic, I am not going to recite in English or Somali, you have recite it in Arabic, the Quran is not the quran if it is not in Arabic. I learn Arabic so I could read the hadiths and Tafsir.

For me there is little difference between an individual who chooses to bootyclap for Arabs and those who bootyclap for Negros (SJW's) and gaalos. Mostly it seems to be one or the other.

The underlying disease is still very much present.

It seems that one form of bootyclapping is frowned upon (Arab), whereas any other is accepted and encouraged.

At least the ones who bootyclaps for Arabs have some level of religious/cultural affiliation that could be somewhat justified on a purely romanticised framework.

Fact of the matter is, if you are the we wuz kangs hotep gang or the Somali turned gaal your a much worse bootyclapper.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
For me there is little difference between an individual who chooses to bootyclap for Arabs and those who bootyclap for Negros (SJW's) and gaalos. Mostly it seems to be one or the other.

The underlying disease is still very much present.

It seems that one form of bootyclapping is frowned upon (Arab), whereas any other is accepted and encouraged.

At least the ones who bootyclaps for Arabs have some level of religious/cultural affiliation that could be somewhat justified on a purely romanticised framework.

Fact of the matter is, if you are the we wuz kangs hotep gang or the Somali turned gaal your a much worse bootyclapper.
I don't Bootyclap for Arabs, but I know Arabic which cause people like them to call me Arab Booty Clappers. I know my Deen, I haven't cause anything stupid like this thread named after me. These people like @fardowsa wants to be part of their Colonial Masters and I want to restore Shariah back to our Homeland like the Old days.

I don't Bootyclap for Arabs, but I know Arabic which cause people like them to call me Arab Booty Clappers. I know my Deen, I haven't cause anything stupid like this thread named after me. These people like @fardowsa wants to be part of their Colonial Masters and I want to restore Shariah back to our Homeland like the Old days.

You don't have to justify yourself mate.

If you was an SJW or a gaal, you would have met no adversity.

Be you. Even if you are an Orientalist Arabist by nature. You can be our Sharmake of Arabia in the future God Willing.

:fittytousand:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
You don't have to justify yourself mate.

If you was an SJW or a gaal, you would have met no adversity.
I know I don't have to Justify M8, Haven't you seen me Mainly on Religious Threads.
Why did you name yourself Deviant, What are you a Deviant in what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending