Khadar Farole the special economic advisor to Hassan Sheikh Mohamud tries to disrupt elections

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Senior has gone senile, it is the only reasonable explanation as he was the most extreme PL leader. His sons have personal interests and the funds they stole from Puntland to cause havoc. I would wait till the election is over before I blast them with lead.
What if disturbs elections by inciting violence? This is clearly an Irir Trojan Horse vis his in laws to impede PL progress.

As for Diyaano I havent seen him disrupting elections in fact he is campaigning and is confident in himself and Mideeye. Seems like Futoole’s failed party has caused him to go haywire, it must be nipped in the bud lest we have a repeat of 2002 Jama Ali Jama era. AY knew how to deal with troublemakers.

What if disturbs elections by inciting violence? This is clearly an Irir Trojan Horse vis his in laws to impede PL progress.

As for Diyaano I havent seen him disrupting elections in fact he is campaigning and is confident in himself and Mideeye. Seems like Futoole’s failed party has caused him to go haywire, it must be nipped in the bud lest we have a repeat of 2002 Jama Ali Jama era. AY knew how to deal with troublemakers.
The state needs to have a monopoly on violence. Puntland has come too far to be continuously undermined by these thugs Aaran Jana, Diyaano and others. Disruptions of the democratic process are treasonous and need to be dealt with aggressively, otherwise it emboldens every and any Tom Dick or Harry to have these violent public tantrums, because it’s become a negotation tactic.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The state needs to have a monopoly on violence. Puntland has come too far to be continuously undermined by these thugs Aaran Jana, Diyaano and others. Disruptions of the democratic process are treasonous and need to be dealt with aggressively, otherwise it emboldens every and any Tom Dick or Harry to have these violent public tantrums, because it’s become a negotation tactic.
We reach to far that faroole and HAG qoslaya can stop wheel puntland democracy. 1 man 1 vote will be success inshalla. Let those our enemy burn in envy. :rejoice:

New dawn to Somalia coming with Puntland glory :ahh:.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

This is mostly Deni's own fault. The moment he chose himself for the mayor of Mogadishu instead of dealing with Diyaano, he set a bad precedent. He also gave the responsibility to organize Puntland troops to Hassan Shire Abgaal, who has now attempted 2 isbaaros this year alone. If he prepared better, dropped aaran jaan early, they would have been less inclined to show their head. They smell blood.

:draketf:

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
This is mostly Deni's own fault. The moment he chose himself for the mayor of Mogadishu instead of dealing with Diyaano, he set a bad precedent. He also gave the responsibility to organize Puntland troops to Hassan Shire Abgaal, who has now attempted 2 isbaaros this year alone. If he prepared better, dropped aaran jaan early, they would have been less inclined to show their head. They smell blood.

If only there was a candidate with Deni’s development agenda and Gaas’s defence policies.

Hamzza

VIP
@Libaax-Joore Meanwhile, Deni is leaving Garowe and is set to visit Taleex and Bender Beyla. The fact that Deni is leaving the city right after this announcement is a big indication of what's about to happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
51.jpg

Calaami

There's an arrest warrant out for Khadar Faroole, Hassan Shire Abgaal, and Maxamuud Shido.

This was incredibly retarded. Should have done a surprise arrest with that warrant read to them. Now they all have a couple hours to organize their juffo militias.:kodaksmiley:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This was incredibly retarded. Should have done a surprise arrest with that warrant read to them. Now they all have a couple hours to organize their juffo militias.:kodaksmiley:
Whats the Isimo role in this? Surely they can solve this.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I am thrilled to see them in prison. This event will show if Puntland is on the right path or is just a like any failed clan state or failing one like SL.

Calaami

Whats the Isimo role in this? Surely they can solve this.
The people in the warrant waa caloosha shaqaystayal. They won’t listen to isimo warning beforehand but they’ll come to the isimo after things don’t go their way.

Seriously tho, what was Deni suppose to do to Diyano? That guy clearly showed he doesn't care about shacab or sharci when he stood his ground. Next step would be a full on sub-clan war. I admire kuusoow for standing down.