Khaatumo vice president flies to Xamar, "We are part of Somalia and will never join Somaliland"

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always you follow the money to get to the root of the issue and the competing interests, people assume this division is counterproductive but it actually benefits beesha, they are eating well from the SFG, Somaliland and Puntland, they are having the last laugh here.

They are holding the ace here and that's why Farmaajo is very desperate to get a piece and has invited many of their odayaals recently for a conference, that's why Siilaanyo is negotiating with Galyr and also why Puntland recently spoke out against the odayaals that were meeting Farmaajo in the conference because whoever wins this tug of war will come out on top.

The international community has for a while decided there is no such thing as Somaliland, funding has already been cut, the officials in Somaliland know this already, hence the recent barrage of shameless calacaals and wailing's.

As a result they are trying to negotiate for an autonomous state which from the latest news I got is hanging in the balance because both Puntland and SFG blocking this on the bases there is no consensus from the populace, the repeated delays in election has cemented this position with the IC

This is the whole reason behind Somaliland sitting down with Khatuumo after previously ignoring them and also mocking them because without them they are toast in this geopolitics, every side is paying them good money for this crucial influence which they pocket effortlessly while laughing to the bank, this is in hindsight compensation for them because both Puntland/Somaliland were eating up all their aid for decades.

Based on the great calaacal and wailing coming from Puntland Garaad Saleeban against Farmaajo tells me that Farmaajo is currently not only winning this great tug of war but he is also prizing away the other minority groups in Puntland that are not happy, hence why Gaas panicked increasing MP's and turning dusty tuulo's into districts recently.

here is the calaacal of the Garaad Saleeban against Farmaajo
https://www.idilnews.com/2017/07/10...ka-abaabulayo-ee-puntland-looga-soo-horjeedo/

The real battles are about the begin as both CC and the interior are working on getting Gaas removed from Puntland, you have basically Ciise/Cusman teaming up against the treacherous mudug incumbents. @Canuck

As always you follow the money to get to the root of the issue and the competing interests, people assume this division is counterproductive but it actually benefits beesha, they are eating well from the SFG, Somaliland and Puntland, they are having the last laugh here.

They are holding the ace here and that's why Farmaajo is very desperate to get a piece and has invited many of their odayaals recently for a conference, that's why Siilaanyo is negotiating with Galyr and also why Puntland recently spoke out against the odayaals that were meeting Farmaajo in the conference because whoever wins this tug of war will come out on top.

The international community has for a while decided there is no such thing as Somaliland, funding has already been cut, the officials in Somaliland know this already, hence the recent barrage of shameless calacaals and wailing's.

As a result they are trying to negotiate for an autonomous state which from the latest news I got is hanging in the balance because both Puntland and SFG blocking this on the bases there is no consensus from the populace, the repeated delays in election has cemented this position with the IC

This is the whole reason behind Somaliland sitting down with Khatuumo after previously ignoring them and also mocking them because without them they are toast in this geopolitics, every side is paying them good money for this crucial influence which they pocket effortlessly while laughing to the bank, this is in hindsight compensation for them because both Puntland/Somaliland were eating up all their aid for decades.

Based on the great calaacal and wailing coming from Puntland Garaad Saleeban against Farmaajo tells me that Farmaajo is currently not only winning this great tug of war but he is also prizing away the other minority groups in Puntland that are not happy, hence why Gaas panicked increasing MP's and turning dusty tuulo's into districts recently.

https://www.idilnews.com/2017/07/10...ka-abaabulayo-ee-puntland-looga-soo-horjeedo/

The real battles are about the begin as both CC and the interior are working on getting Gaas removed from Puntland, you have basically Ciise/Cusman teaming up against the treacherous mudug incumbents. @Canuck

I am threatened to be banned if I Bashed MJ clan but the rest clans I can defend myself against them.

I am threatened to be banned if I Bashed MJ clan but the rest clans I can defend myself against them.

:mjlol:

I never condone clan bashing, there is no need for that, there is no clan alliance whatsoever just all interest based groups which people still haven't woken up to, it's been like this for almost a decade now.

It only briefly came back because of Afbijo and the Ethiopian's, if you look at Jubaland/Benadir/Hiirshabelle/Galmudug/Khaatumo no clan alliance exists whatsoever, it's a tug of war between interest groups, business groups etc like everywhere else in the world, people simply follow the $$$ which is far smarter then following empty clan promises.

The only places these clan dynamics do somewhat exist in a mafiaso style is the North-Gaalkacayo-Garowe-Bosaaso triangle which is now being dismantled along with the HJ/HA alliance in Somaliland, they will join the rest of us very soon and I already see this happening with all the splits/cracks popping up from everywhere.

I find it hilarious whenever I see the sheeple unite to mock reer khaatumo for being smart enough to exploit the fear of all the competing groups in order to maximise their profits, mind you the same groups that had previously exploited them for decades quietly even using aid as a weapon wailing in lamentations.

It's interesting isn't it that the reer everyone is mindlessly mocking is holding the ACE card with everyone coming to beg today for influence with a great tug of war turning ugly :russ:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

There wont be a war in Puntland your Enmity is unparalleled why dont you focus on uniting your people in galmudug who are a member of al shabaab, galmudug, ahulsunna all at the same damn time, your jealousy for Puntland will be the death of you in sha Allah you will probably get a heart attack at this rate in sha Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.