Khaatumo vice president flies to Xamar, "We are part of Somalia and will never join Somaliland"

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
looooooooooooool they're here, there, everywhere. Yaab wallahi.
IMG_2006.PNG

I wish we had a mini referendum in somaliland to see what areas want to be a part of somaliland

AND then once the borders are settled a big referendum on somaliland thats fair i think.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
lets time ur ilk was frontin , we made 50k diasppear in the air. Sadly, ur mother wasnt one of the lucky ones. If u want to join her 6ft under, keep frontin and u will meet her.
Your people are under occupation by censored you have no credibility.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
we also did the same to ur kind. Im sure u remember. what had happened in that mosque?
My friend stop embarrasing yourself, you're acting all tough but your people are colonised by isaaqs. Puntland wastes too much resources on your flip flopping kind. One minute you are in Hargeisa the next minute Mogadishu asking for handouts. You have become a laughing stock.

img_2006-png.17029
img_2006-png.17029
img_2006-png.17029

I wish we gave more parliment seats to Ali Saleeban or Leelkase instead of your backstabbing people :manny:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
My friend stop embarrasing yourself, you're acting all tough but your people are colonised by isaaqs. Puntland wastes too much resources on your flip flopping kind. One minute you are in Hargeisa the next minute Mogadishu asking for handouts. You have become a laughing stock.

img_2006-png.17029
img_2006-png.17029
img_2006-png.17029

I wish we gave more parliment seats to Ali Saleeban or Leelkase instead of your backstabbing people :manny:
give them seats. just let go of ur bogus Harti state dreams. We are not obsessed with u. And yes, we want to join Somaliland. Its a better and more viable option than pirateland..We are not known for 'acting' tough, u are. If u want to join ur cousins who we sent to aakhira 2 years ago, keep frontin.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
give them seats. just let go of ur bogus Harti state dreams. We are not obsessed with u. And yes, we want to join Somaliland. Its a better and more viable option than pirateland..We are not known for 'acting' tough, u are. If u want to join ur cousins who we sent to aakhira 2 years ago, keep frontin.
img_2006-png.17029

You really are beggerhantes :pachah1:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
"tola'ayeey tolay yaa Darood ah" :drakelaugh: what ur kind resort when they get their ass smacked by HAG. :manny:We wont save u anymore. we will sit on the sideline and laugh. Better yet, we will join our HAG brothers in the systematic eradication of ur kind from the face of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.