Khaatumo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tokio

haha shamis..adigu bandit af hayihiisa ayad noqotey imika lol

I have a feeling you started this thread out of pity for that kid. sounds suicidal these days siilaanyolaugh

Somaliland waa cunsuuriin, this means they take the qabyalad to another level. Anagu waan ku kaftanaa, iyagu waa ka dhab.
Punaniland waa saxaro lagu dhimanaayo eebe kuma geeyo, Khaatumo waa halka gobol woqooyi/bari ee dacaaad i'noo ah hadaanu Soomaliweyn nahay

I do know that, walal. We want to be a part of Somalia, I think I made that clear in my post. We dont anything to do with Somaliland nor Puntland. Dhulbanate people will always be a part of Somaliweyn. Besides, Shamis made a thread about Khaatumo. Other states are IRRELEVANT IN THIS THREAD. This is our opportunity to post news, pictures, videos about Khaatumo State, so let's do it.

S

SOMACOON

I do know that, walal. We want to be a part of Somalia, I think I made that clear in my post. We dont anything to do with Somaliland nor Puntland. Dhulbanate people will always be a part of Somaliweyn. Besides, Shamis made a thread about Khaatumo. Other states are IRRELEVANT IN THIS THREAD. This is our opportunity to post news, pictures, videos about Khaatumo State, so let's do it.
If it were possible to cut land off the ground, I'd remove khaatumo and place it in the JUBBAS right next to us.
Markaasi, f*ck Somaliweyn. Sade and Dhulbahante can govern their own nation.
I've realized we can't share a country with these Hutus, we just can't.
But since Khaatumo is in the North, Soomaliweyn for now....

S

Shamis

If they continue to troll this thread, I'll troll the heck out of theirs.

Looking forward to pictures and videos from Khaatumo!

T

Tokio

ah man

I am looking forward to khatumo pics. sorry for derailing your topic lol.

dr-cali-khaliif.jpg

Here is the President of Khatumo State of Somalia. Our leader, hero, Ali Khalif Ghaleydh. He was also the former prime minister of Somalia.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Guys, please don't troll or derail the topic. I've deleted some of the responses but if you continue, I will have to reply ban you from this thread.

taleex.jpg

Talex is a historical town in Northern Sool region of Somalia. There are five castles\forts made by Mohamed Abdullah Hassan here. Most of the Dervish operated in this area too. In 2012, Talex was named the headquarters of Khatumo State of Somalia.

S

Shamis

View attachment 931
Talex is a historical town in Northern Sool region of Somalia. There are five castles\forts made by Mohamed Abdullah Hassan here. Most of the Dervish operated in this area too. In 2012, Talex was named the headquarters of Khatumo State of Somalia.

This site is so beautiful and such an important part of Somali history.

Jandheer is one of the many traditonal Somali dances that we practice in Khaatumo State. I found this on YouTube. I see the Somali national flag everywhere :2tjlv3e: This is so beautiful and it looks so fun

@Duke of Harshaw

Lmaaooooo.. Wow. Propaganda? and what's harti? Anyways, what I posted was actually the official map of SSC, whether you like it or not. We have had this discussion before, and tbh with you let's agree to disagree.The map is officially recognized:kobeok:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending