Khaatumo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Please post all news, photos and interesting discussions about Khaatumo Federal State of Somalia here.

I remember reading around the end of Dec that the Khatumo folk were having a meeting with SL Gov. Does anybody know when/if that happened or is going to happen?

Nabeel786

Southie pride
They frustrated tribe, one day they are with Silanyo, the second day with Abdiweli. Maxaan ku xisaabina dee?

Bro you should delete the link shit heads will use quotes in it against us:ftw9nwa:
It's good that people understand the complexity of the situation. Especially considering Dhulbros gave SL a shot, gave PL a shot, and at the end united (mostly) to govern themselves autonomously, Khaatumo Hanoolato.:diddyswag:

So you've read the piece? Any other Af-Ingriis reading material you wanna reccommend?:drakewow:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
It's good that people understand the complexity of the situation. Especially considering Dhulbros gave SL a shot, gave PL a shot, and at the end united (mostly) to govern themselves autonomously, Khaatumo Hanoolato.:diddyswag:

So you've read the piece? Any other Af-Ingriis reading material you wanna reccommend?:drakewow:
Nah bro delete it these faggits don't care about that

@padrone
nigga should I exist the thread so dhulbahante like you can answer her question ohh wait your isaaq stay in yo fucking lane f*ck boy:childplease:
listen asshole, i care my rer abti more than your sad ass does.
no one will create chaos in somaliland.
every isaaq subclan has grievance and you dont see em takin weapons and starting violence.
somalia is using khatumo as pawn to distabilize sland. kudos to bahararsame for standing up to ali kalif! isaaq will elect em to rule the country soon insha allah
now beat it nigga. no one needs your crap

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
listen asshole, i care my rer abti more than your sad ass does.
no one will create chaos in somaliland.
every isaaq subclan has grievance and you dont see em takin weapons and starting violence.
somalia is using khatumo as pawn to distabilize sland. kudos to bahararsame for standing up to ali kalif! isaaq will elect em to rule the country soon insha allah
now beat it nigga. no one needs your crap
War f*ck the that farted you she asked for dhulbahante opinion about khatumo not isaaq kindly stfu:vncu2n5:

S

Shamis

In the interest of impartiality, this thread needs to exist. It must also become a sticky and it's unfair that Bandit is the only Dhulbahante on the forum but he's not the only Khaatumite Somali so lets be fair.

S

Shamis

oh i see its a troll thread. if youre serious just ask sensible folks to contribute to the thread

He might be the only non troll on this subject.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
@bandit I still don't understand why dhulbhante can't just get together and talk to either Somaliland or Puntland. Khatumo is not feasible so they should just join one side goddamnit. People are dying over petty disagreements and the elders' stubbornness.

Thanks for making this thread, sis. We appreciate it.
I have plenty of pictures from Khatumo State when I travelled there some few years ago, but I dont know how to upload it:ftw9nwa:

I did some research now, and if you want to know more about what's going on in the SSC regions(sool, sanag, cayn ) then perhaps you can read this following sites (dont really know how reliable they are, but yeah).;

http://khatumo.net/
http://khaatumonews24.com/
http://kalshaale.ca/
http://jidbaale.com/

You can also check out the songs from my auntie Saado Cali (AUN) called Libdi Maysid Lascanod, Darwiish, Kalshaale, Buhoodle Maxaa Kayaale.

For those who dont know, Khatumo State is a region in Northern Somalia. We have a long history. Historically, dhulbahante people under the leadership of Sayid Mohammed Abdulah Hassan fought against Britain and Ethiopia for over twenty years. They were called Dervish\Darwish. We fought the longest colonial war in Africa. Now, we are fighting to be a part of Somalia. We dont want to be a part of "Somaliland "nor "Puntland".

My bro @bandit knows more. Can you try to upload some pics and videos on this thread?

Last edited:
S

Shamis

Thank you Jasmine! I'd love to see them! Click the paper symbol on the top right of the reply box and you'll find 'upload file'.

Somaliland is also non existent if we follow the same logic.

S

SOMACOON

We fought the longest colonial war in Africa. Now, we are fighting to be a part of Somalia. We dont want to be a part of "Somaliland "nor "Puntland"

Somaliland waa cunsuuriin, this means they take the qabyalad to another level. Anagu waan ku kaftanaa, iyagu waa ka dhab.
Punaniland waa saxaro lagu dhimanaayo eebe kuma geeyo, Khaatumo waa halka gobol woqooyi/bari ee dacaaad i'noo ah hadaanu Soomaliweyn nahay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts