Khaatumo I will knock you out like this if you claim my lands Sool & Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khaatumo is the talk of the week lol Rageedi iga dheh. They've pimped slapped both enemies at once

Somaliland has not yet had a war with the traitors that identify themselves as khatumo.

I know they are your fellow Darood's but there is no need to big them up when somaliland has not yet had a defining battle with them.

S

SOMACOON

Somaliland has not yet had a war with the traitors that identify themselves as khatumo.

I know they are your fellow Darood's but there is no need to big them up when somaliland has not yet had a defining battle with them.
Sxb, I could care less about Daroood. Ya'll can pimp slap the Warsangali and Mj's as much as you want. Ma kala jecli
Its all about interests, and we happen to share them

Sxb, I could care less about Daroood. Ya'll can pimp slap the Warsangali and Mj's as much as you want. Ma kala jecli
Its all about interests, and we happen to share them

:ohhh: You think if the DFS allows dhulbahante/khatumo to join then they would also have to let the mareexan have a federal state

S

SOMACOON

:ohhh: You think if the DFS allows dhulbahante/khatumo to join then they would also have to let the mareexan have a federal state
Sxb, Jubaland has been robbed of us because of kenyan tanks, but the Ethiopians are booked to enter kismaayo this month.
This means the Ogaden rebels will be described as ONLF, we dont even care for Galgaduud tbh
Each Mareexan seeks Kismaayo, gacanteeno ayay ku jirtay before Al shabaab, and it will return to us.
Jubba river flows through each Major city of ours, alxm for the greenery, thats all we need.
Jubaland kaliyaa ayaa ingu filan, marka waan u dhimaneynaaa. f*ck it, laga yaab inan ictiraaf doon noqono.
S/O to our forefathers for conquering this greenery

Sxb, Jubaland has been robbed of us because of kenyan tanks, but the Ethiopians are booked to enter kismaayo this month.
This means the Ogaden rebels will be described as ONLF, we dont even care for Galgaduud tbh
Each Mareexan seeks Kismaayo, gacanteeno ayay ku jirtay before Al shabaab, and it will return to us.
Jubba river flows through each Major city of ours, alxm for the greenery, thats all we need.
Jubaland kaliyaa ayaa ingu filan, marka waan u dhimaneynaaa. f*ck it, laga yaab inan ictiraaf doon noqono.
S/O to our forefathers for conquering this greenery

That is possibly one of the most agriculturally fertile lands in all of Somalia. The economic benefits of that fertile land is unimaginable. The man that governs it would have allot of say over the fruits and vegetables that would be sold in markets of Xamar, economically speaking that land is a goldmine with its close proximity to the rivers.

I don't know man if something like that slips out of your hands I don't think it would be easy to return.

Also what's the deal with habar gidir trying to rob the biyomal/surre fertile farming lands in shabeelada hoose
:childplease:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 7one7 u eydoor kids on forums dnt care hhhhhhhhhh go thnk of plans to go to iraq n claim a arab hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

we ogaden will work with biyomal n karbash hutus

go hide in dreamland hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh eydors no baccbone at all

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh did u knw real eydors r fightin in shabelaha hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh go comb ur hair or ill start a gashamo massacre

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Darood love to talk..but sadly(for them lol) what they say and the reality on the ground are two totally different worlds

nigga, i'd shove a grenade down your throat. :nasmad:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bijjjjjj do u wnt another gashamo massacre hhhhhhhhhhhh

abdi-iley.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.