Khaatumo I will knock you out like this if you claim my lands Sool & Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not fat, ha naga cayn gabadha. :mjohreally:

@Amira-chan wakes up has breakfast at home then goes outside and has breakfast again at Greg's on her way to work/Uni. She then has lunch at McDonald's on her lunch break and orders two peoples portion just for herself. She then gets home and cooks two peoples portion for herself. She then orders a large pizza and all through the day she was eating snacks.

waraabe

Your superior
I say to my HY cousins go for it. clean and expand your lands. They need to learn their place

Last edited:
A

Amira-chan

@Amira-chan wakes up has breakfast at home then goes outside and has breakfast again at Greg's on her way to work/Uni. She then has lunch at McDonald's on her lunch break and orders two peoples portion just for herself. She then gets home and cooks two peoples portion for herself. She then orders a large pizza and all through the day she was eating snacks.

Are you describing your life?

A

Amira-chan

Lakiin I can't cook so I certainly don't fit the description. You on the other hand do enjoy the the cunto a little too much don't you just lol

No I don't, Most of the time I only have suqaar baguettes made by mom and some mandarin for lunch that's all! XD

No I don't, Most of the time I only have suqaar baguettes made by mom and some mandarin for lunch that's all! XD

:lolbron: Heheheh yhh right. I don't believe you sumo lady

If you're going to deny eating McDonald and Greg's everyday then atleast come clean about cooking double portions at home just for yourself

Also runta ii sheeg do you comfort-eat
:dead1:

A

Amira-chan

:lolbron: Heheheh yhh right. I don't believe you sumo lady

If your going to deny eating McDonald and Greg's everyday then atleast come clean about cooking double portion at home just for yourself

Also runta ii sheeg do you comfort-eat
:dead1:

Balley boy I know you live in the UK and the UK Somalis are known to eat lots of chicken and chips which makes them bunch of fatasses, you probably have lots of those every week growing moobs in the progress siilaanyolaugh

Bohol

VIP
@7ONE7 I have a dated a Reer Caynaanshe, Musa Cabdalle and SY.Now I am up for exploring the other sub clans you know beesha is like a nation of 1 million that is the good thing about it.
:mjpls:

A

Amira-chan

:leon:Harshaw I was thinking all along that Amira was all yours

@Amira-chan I'll be bringing boqol geela to aabaha. You shall change your surname to my surname and join my harem of HY princesses

My father has no need for geels plus I don't like men with moobs siilaanyolaugh

My father has no need for geels plus I don't like men with moobs siilaanyolaugh

I appreciate dhaqanka. You're talking about geela lakiin this how I picture the aroos going down like, a traditional Isaaq aroos
image.jpg

About the moobs I'm still looking for them. Help me out..can you see these bloody moobs anywhere??
image.jpg

S

SOMACOON

Khaatumo is the talk of the week lol Rageedi iga dheh. They've pimped slapped both enemies at once

Status
Not open for further replies.