Khaanis thinks he's a "somali queen"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Sis it's only natural men hate gays more and women hate lesbians more :hillarybiz:
I hate them both equal, because the deen hates them equal. For a guy to hate gays more, or for a girl to hate lesbian more, they are prob thinking about their own sexual desires instead of the deen..

Istob it.

I hate them both equal, because the deen hates them equal. For a guy to hate gays more, or for a girl to hate lesbian more, they are prob thinking about their own sexual desires instead of the deen..

Istob it.
You're right ごめんなさい:mjlol:

Mukhannathun lived during Mohammad’s time.

Al Nawawi recognizes that some are born effeminate and there is no blame in that.

Are you guys really that weak? To turn gay from one touch?

JkOV6eTS.jpg

LOOK AT THIS NIGGA

DK81muSXUAA1Hvn.jpg:large

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::ileycry:
Ok. I was wrong for judging Somali girls for dating/marrying ajanabis. We got some faggz in our community. Somali men need to man tf up. No wonder why they leaving us for Jamaicans.

SumMo

very lowkey
You're right ごめんなさい:mjlol:
I take it back! Tomboy lesbians are the worst. Today a tomboy looking fag girl entered the school toilet as I was fixing my hijab. I seriously thought it was a boy for a sec and ducked real quick. Nacalaa..
:browtf::dead:

They always give me a heart attack when they do this wallahi. To hell with these lesbian s man!
:kendrickcry::gucciwhat:

I am not homophobic, I love hot lesbians, but this ry in our community has to be stopped by any means. His dad's dad should've bust in his macawiis that night. He needs to be held responsible

You see he could pass off as somali but he isnt
win win situation :yacadiim:

Do you now understand the obsession Somali men have with Habesha women :siilaanyolaugh:

Having Somali children with a non-Somali spouse :russsmug:

Not looking like a cucked step-dad babysitting 5 non-biological kids

Do you now understand the obsession Somali men have with Habesha women :siilaanyolaugh:

Having Somali children with a non-Somali spouse :russsmug:

Not looking like a cucked step-dad babysitting 5 non-biological kids

Why would anyone go for raw meat eating witches when you have queens
SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending