VIP
I'd feel disgusted if he was related to me, let alone a sibling :nahgirl:

He's Majerteen.

img_7283-jpg.42342

That's his white husband. :susp:

fb_img_1483309784545-jpg.11045

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I have this guy on snapchat nice guy wallahi. I don't know how his parents let him stay in the house they must be miskeen city raised folks. He showed his mum and she looked so ordinary with baati and qarbasar. I do regret messaging him about his good makeup skills and how hes so pretty now ngl. But I don't wear makeup and have tried to do it on others and its harddadd so he has my respect.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He's Majerteen.

img_7283-jpg.42342

That's his white husband. :susp:

fb_img_1483309784545-jpg.11045
No, he's MIXED with MJ.

Why would an MJ make a post about having an MJ grandmother and being mixed with MJ? This post literally confirms that he's anything BUT MJ.

Is MJ the only qabiil capable of reading comprehension?
:mjlol:

I have this guy on snapchat nice guy wallahi. I don't know how his parents let him stay in the house they must be miskeen city raised folks. He showed his mum and she looked so ordinary with baati and qarbasar. I do regret messaging him about his good makeup skills and how hes so pretty now ngl. But I don't wear makeup and have tried to do it on others and its harddadd so he has my respect.
You're low key gay walaal

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Why don't we see lesbian xalimos on social media. 2 of my coworkers are butch lesbians. They are actually quite friendly with guys. I wish straight women were able to think like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts