KenyaTalk forum members are obsessed with Somalis!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Few comments I found on that forum that I thought I should share with y'all.:bell:

On a thread why Somalis thrive in Business and are taking over not only Nairobi but Africa as well.:trumpsmirk:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:farmajoyaab:Simping over Halimos and once they were rejected resorted to insults,

This is guy really made this lame ass story, probably rejected by a Halimo.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

And lastly calling us racists when they are constantly spew nothing but hate on that forum. We don't even talk about them.:noneck:

Last edited:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Do you think they're aware of this place?

It's surprising how they're neighbors but we hardly ever talk about them, unless it pertains to occupied Somali land in Kenya.

x z

We are obsessed with ajnabis here so I guess it goes both ways

speak for yourself. ajnabis are obsessed with how somalis identify.its always a new person questioning somalis, and some somalis are annoyed and respond. hardly does a somali dictate other people's identity, or even fret about other people for that matter

speak for yourself. ajnabis are obsessed with how somalis identify.its always a new person questioning somalis, and some somalis are annoyed and respond. hardly does a somali dictate other people's identity, or even fret about other people for that matter
I’m talking about this forum where blm and Arabs dominated the trending for months

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Do you think they're aware of this place?

It's surprising how they're neighbors but we hardly ever talk about them, unless it pertains to occupied Somali land in Kenya.

Ofcourse they are aware of this forum and they probably lurk on here alot , if you type Somalispot on their search bar, you will be surprised how many threads they made about us.:silanyolaugh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Eastleigh is dominated by Ogaden and Abgaal business men walle labadaas caadi mahan:obama:

Sheikh Umul alone owns eastleigh mall. Grand Royal Hotel another OG owned.

Shoutout to Absame for being quite business savvy:whoo:

x z

People want what they can’t have. Or a challenge

imagine, millions of somalis in kenya, yet a kenyan somali couple is rare. id be pressed to if i witnessed the beauty of somali woman every day and not be able to advance.

but this lust will breed sexual harassment tendencies, as i feel like they will target a vulnerable halimo on her own to satiate their thirsts. inshallah they're all protected

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
imagine, millions of somalis in kenya, yet a kenyan somali couple is rare. id be pressed to if i witnessed the beauty of somali woman every day and not be able to advance.

but this lust will breed sexual harassment tendencies, as i feel like they will target a vulnerable halimo on her own to satiate their thirsts. inshallah they're all protected
Girl I have family in Kenya and let me tell you I’ve never ever seen a Kenyan Somali couple. It’s one of those unwritten rules that everyone just knows. I have no problem with Kenyans but I always got fetishizing vibes from them

Trending