KenyaTalk forum members are obsessed with Somalis!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Kenyan Fufus lack the swag that Somalis possess. Somalis usually succeed and thrive wherever they go but guerilla looking fufus of Kenya don't. Why hate on Somalis for being savvy entrepreneurs?! In two decades Somalis will be the largest ethnic group within the borders of Kenya, we'll be a force to reckon with politically and economically. We shall takeover their economy and use the Bantus as cheap cotton picking labor in our fields and factories.

Girl I have family in Kenya and let me tell you I’ve never ever seen a Kenyan Somali couple. It’s one of those unwritten rules that everyone just knows. I have no problem with Kenyans but I always got fetishizing vibes from them

I'm gonna have to change that :mjswag:

I'm gonna have a Kenyatti wife (3rd one) for the sake of peace. :obama:
I'm so diplomatic, say mashallah :silanyosmile:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The truth;
Screenshot_2020-08-03-00-48-09-30.png

Work on finding wife #1 first :childplease:

I'm just looking out for Somali international interest.

Ghengis Kaarhis future president of East African Federation, wife #1 Somali, wife #2 habashi, wife #3 kenyatti, wife #Uganda
I will make polygamy great again and it will be for the sake of peace in east africa, say mashallah :wow:

for now i'm working on my money up, so please don't press me yet Aisha :whoa:

Kenyan Fufus lack the swag that Somalis possess. Somalis usually succeed and thrive wherever they go but guerilla looking fufus of Kenya don't. Why hate on Somalis for being savvy entrepreneurs?! In two decades Somalis will be the largest ethnic group within the borders of Kenya, we'll be a force to reckon with politically and economically. We shall takeover their economy and use the Bantus as cheap cotton picking labor in our fields and factories.
The is no point of being a bigot two wrongs dont make right tbh Kenyans are coolest and civilised africans and this is because of high quality education dont be fooled with those hateful comments most formers spew most of them they never encountered somalis in real life.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I'm just looking out for Somali international interest.

Ghengis Kaarhis future president of East African Federation, wife #1 Somali, wife #2 habashi, wife #3 kenyatti, wife #Uganda
I will make polygamy great again and it will be for the sake of peace in east africa, say mashallah :wow:

for now i'm working on my money up, so please don't press me yet Aisha :whoa:
Ambitious :ehh:

Trending

Latest posts