Kenyan prostitutes claim Somali and wear the Niqab

They wear the Niqab to attract more customers because people there think if you're covered you're more good looking. This Kenyan lady says she loves Somalis because they have a lot of money and she wears the Niqab to make more money. They're trying to tarnish the reputation of Somalis.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
1591224811151.png

How do we get blamed for every problem in the community? Even ones that have nothing to do with us?!

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
BROO the comments are killing me :russ: Fobs are way too funny :cryinglaughsmiley:

1591225073132.png

1591225106873.png

The reply from the up and coming BLM xaliimo, she'd fit right in in the qurbaha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They buy Madow ***s and bring HIV to their wives and children.

Somali men are qurun
90% of the men paying for these services don't have wives and children. Even then this issue isn't even talking about HIVs, you guys brought that up.

That is how HIV end up in the community.

We don't have HIV in our community, not prevalently at least.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
They wear the Niqab to attract more customers because people there think if you're covered you're more good looking. This Kenyan lady says she loves Somalis because they have a lot of money and she wears the Niqab to make more money. They're trying to tarnish the reputation of Somalis.

Off to the streets with her :camby:

90% of the men paying for these services don't have wives and children. Even then this issue isn't even talking about HIVs, you guys brought that up.

We don't have HIV in our community, not prevalently at least.

Somali men are perverts. Especially the ones back home. Most of them will have or will get an STI.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somali men are perverts. Especially the ones back home. Most of them will have or will get an STI.
According to statistics from the Somalia National Aids Commission, Somalia has a total of 26,000 people living with HIV & AIDS with 51 percent of them being women

How ironic LOOL

How do you call somali men perverts baselessly? What's with you and Sspot users making baseless claims. foh

Less than 30,000 people in somalia have HIV. A country with 15 million people. Do the math.

How ironic LOOL

How do you call somali men perverts baselessly? What's with you and Sspot users making baseless claims. foh

Less than 30,000 people in somalia have HIV. A country with 15 million people. Do the math.

Somali men are dirty perverts and that’s on facts! Orood chesskaga ciyaro.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
LOOL your somali is just as broken as your logic. Idk why you're a man hater but that's on you. I can already imagine how you look :pacspit:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I've showed you facts that HIV isn't a problem in Somalia and that men don't even have it more than woman, and this is all you can say. You've been triggered from the start for no particular reason. I wasn't rude or disrespectful. You were just on edge for no reason.

If you're gonna act like this then don't respond.

Trending

Latest posts