Kenyan Poltical Youtuber GLAZES Ethiopia Over Turkey - Somalia Deal

This buqti calling him j*r**r are sensitive. He’s being respectful and saying some good stuff about Africa, it’s just that his message falls flat when addressing the horn, since we’re an entirely different beast than the rest of Africa.

Which is funny since ethiopians were the biggest coons in africa and hailie sellasie considered himself a caucasian.
That's why I hate the narrative that new age Somalis have when they try to dissociate themselves for being called African or black we can change the narrative and show that somalis have always been the biggest Pan africanist that we fought the colonizers and tried to free many african countries.

Ethiopia really got all of Africa on lock
They have so much prestige even Though they are going through their second civil war
Yup. 2nd civil war in 4 years. Cant even travel outside Addis via land in all directions.
But the PR still crazy. Instead of hating on them why not copy and replace them. i guess that’s too much work

Is weird being the least liked or rated African country oh well we live.
Not really. We just border their god Ethiopia. No one supported 🇪🇷 either.
That + we have highly emotional uncivilized first or 2nd gen pastoral/nomads with access to the internet make things worse.

I was in Arabic speaking Somali side of the internet. Outside the highly emotional ictrafistains and few individual here and there, I see people having debates, analyzing, back in forth attacks while still being respect. Ofc the Arabic speaking Bantu nations still worship Ethiopia. but u Will not hear someone throwing the J word or do any unhinged attacks. No Galla or any other words. No one is calling to genocide/remove Ethiopians and etc.
90% of Arabic speaking Somalis are civilized.

If u respect urself online(online is becoming real life) people will stay neutral even if they dislike u. Run around being unhinged = U will receive that unhingness back.

NidarNidar

Punisher
That + we have highly emotional uncivilized first or 2nd gen pastoral/nomads with access to the internet make things worse.

I was in Arabic speaking Somali side of the internet. Outside the highly emotional ictrafistains and few individual here and there, I see people having debates, analyzing, back in forth attacks while still being respect. Ofc the Arabic speaking Bantu nations still worship Ethiopia. but u Will not hear someone throw the J word or do any unhinged attacks. No Galla or any other words. No one is calling to genocide Ethiopians and etc.

If u respect urself online(online is becoming real life) people will stay neutral even if they dislike u. Run around being unhinged = U will receive that unhingness back.
It's mainly due to a lack of education, the average Somali doesn't study our history or genealogy and it's important to have a basic grasp of genetics/population movement etc..

Knowledge is power, Somalis are doomed to be seen as foreigners in their homeland without it.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
We won against Kenya in the maritime dispute, that is why Kenyans hate us. What they thought was their EEZ was greatly reduced.
Somalia and Tanzania are handicapping them lol. :russ:

1708770865356.png

Is weird being the least liked or rated African country oh well we live.
Being disliked isnt only bad thing. The most hated country in the world is America, americans dgaf

Chinas neighbors dont like china, doesnt stop them from kissing the ring

The weird thing about this is this guy did this video and i gurantee didnt speak to a single Somali soul. Thats not analysis, thats propaganda

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
Being disliked isnt only bad thing. The most hated country in the world is America, americans dgaf

Chinas neighbors dont like china, doesnt stop them from kissing the ring

The weird thing about this is this guy did this video and i gurantee didnt speak to a single Somali soul. Thats not analysis, thats propaganda
lol your joking right. Did you just compare America the land of entertainment, the richest country in the world to Somalia, the land of poverty and corruption?? Why would any American care if they are disliked considering they basically control the world. Is different with Somalia, although we shouldn't take people opinions of us bit is nevertheless humiliating to know the world thinks of us as poor and primitive.

I was in Arabic speaking Somali side of the internet. Outside the highly emotional ictrafistains and few individual here and there, I see people having debates, analyzing, back in forth attacks while still being respect. Ofc the Arabic speaking Bantu nations still worship Ethiopia. but u Will not hear someone throwing the J word or do any unhinged attacks. No Galla or any other words. No one is calling to genocide/remove Ethiopians and etc.

People who use jrer as an insult are unhinged diaspora losers (usually from England) who have no connection to Somali culture.

it lets the person you are arguing against claim the victim and whine about somalis being racist. Don’t attack how other people look, attack their behavior instead.

People who use jrer as an insult are unhinged diaspora losers (usually from England) who have no connection to Somali culture.

it lets the person you are arguing against claim the victim and whine about somalis being racist. Don’t attack how other people look, attack their behavior instead.

While I agree you shouldn't randomly bring it up on general debates and arguments.

I say it's fair in all other scenarios. All these madows and ajaanibs have shown us that they are 10 times more racist to us, than we are to them. They start these racist insults unprovoked alot of times. You BLM boys like to ignore that.

:ufdup:

While I agree you shouldn't randomly bring it up on general debates and arguments.

I say it's fair in all other scenarios. All these madows and ajaanibs have shown us that they are 10 times more racist to us, than we are to them. They start these racist insults unprovoked alot of times. You BLM boys like to ignore that.

:ufdup:
Honestly I dont really get why we give oxygen to their anger over Madow. Its our fucking language made from nomads, they know every language (arabic / chinese / french / spanish) has a term like this but the only one they feel bold enough to try to police things is Somalis.

They want us to be black with them so that they can have a minority / underclass, not to see us as genuinely equal. Its see through and they are mad Abdis arent buying it

Yes im aware white man wont treat nigerian vs somali particularly differently, but that nigerian wont treat a somali as well as an ivorian. (Dont ask for proof)

Trending