Kenyan Poltical Youtuber GLAZES Ethiopia Over Turkey - Somalia Deal

attash

Amaan Duule
Ethiopian hoteps are running wild in the comments :pachah1:

1708717707359.png

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I don't understand why so many Africans booty clap for Ethiopia. You'd think they found the cure for cancer the way some folk run to their side.

That was a low IQ take. Lost some brain cells trying to really understand his reason.

All I heard was "Muh Africa", "we are one child" and a bunch of Afrocentric shit

1708718584678.png

Last edited:

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
I don't understand why so many Africans booty clap for Ethiopia. You'd think they found the cure for cancer the way some folk run to their side.
Which is funny since ethiopians were the biggest coons in africa and hailie sellasie considered himself a caucasian.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Which is funny since ethiopians were the biggest coons in africa and hailie sellasie considered himself a caucasian.
Exactly. Simply surface level research and the whole house of cards falls apart. The PR is great simply because of their "only African country not colonized" claim despite them being taken by the Italians and only getting their nation back due to British intervention.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Why is he spewing this one-africa nonsense when turkey has done so much more for us than kenya ever did. Everytime ethiopia tried to annex us, it was always kenya by their side. I love the kenyan people but their government is so slimy

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

Menelik II was awarded Galbeed for his service to the crown

These niggas think the African spear chugging dindus beat an empire without outside help.

French and English armed Menelik against the Italian Empire 😂

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Ethiopia really got all of Africa on lock
They have so much prestige even Though they are going through their second civil war

Trending

Latest posts