KENYAN INVADERS SPRAY BULLETS ON A GEELJIRE for fun. (EMBARRASSING,where’s the Somali “gov” u adore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

AUN to the maskiin

@embarassing now explain to us the reason you are against my accurate description of the RULERS OF TOILET IN VILLA SOMALIA?

@R.Kelly because its not genuine. I don't take you serious, you praise your regional govt in SL and at best you avoid mentioning them. Yet you try and slander the fed govt every chance you get.

Stop using tragedies like this for your base agenda. Its sick.

AUN to the maskiin

@embarassing now explain to us the reason you are against my accurate description of the RULERS OF TOILET IN VILLA SOMALIA?

AUN

At 0:07 it sounds like someone is shouting "Siad Barre".

Did the old man do something to Kenyans in anyway back in the day!?!?

I'm actually vexed, Illahay ha uu naxariisto - ameen. That man probably has a family he was in charge for now their fatherless.

May Allah(SWT) hold this Kenyan soldier accountable for what he did.

AUN to the maskiin

we have failed as race, we destroyed our nation we don't have protection from these dogs, if we stayed united and ruled by an mj monarchy, kenyans would have been on the receiving end but you see how powerless occupied somalis are, they are a target practice.
it's a dog eat dog world like my nigga @Qabille said earlier

Last edited:
AUN

I'm actually vexed, Illahay ha uu naxariisto - ameen. That man probably has a family he was in charge for now their fatherless.

looool probably
siad barre terrorized everyone and their mothers

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey Rkelly,

Most of your topics u put down the dowlad but in this incident you criticize them for not doing enough. Let us instead offer our support and work together for the bigger picture, the execution of an innocent geeljire should not be the only time you u realize we need a strong government, it should be everyday. May allah have mercy on the brother.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly because its not genuine. I don't take you serious, you praise your regional govt in SL and at best you avoid mentioning them. Yet you try and slander the fed govt every chance you get.

Stop using tragedies like this for your base agenda. Its sick.

You are one dreadful person who is u truthful. When did I praise SL? I regard all of Somalia’s leadership as one cesspool

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wtf how did this even happen
Is Kenya occupying Somalia

Kenya is not the only customer of prostitute Somalia. There are other guys that screw her every night and day. You got that dude Uganda, Ethiopia, Ghana, Burundi, US, Turkey, UAE, Sierra Lione and UK

Hey Rkelly,

Most of your topics u put down the dowlad but in this incident you criticize them for not doing enough. Let us instead offer our support and work together for the bigger picture, the execution of an innocent geeljire should not be the only time you u realize we need a strong government, it should be everyday. May allah have mercy on the brother.
Ameen

Kenya is not the only customer of prostitute Somalia. There are other guys that screw her every night and day. You got that dude Uganda, Ethiopia, Ghana, Burundi, US, Turkey, UAE, Sierra Lione and UK
Qashin issaq baa tahay. Reporting Somalia to the Un because you guys are insecure

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
AUN

Dua is followed with action. Sura Ash Shura: And those who, when great wrong is done to them, defend themselves, (39)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending