KENYAN INVADERS SPRAY BULLETS ON A GEELJIRE for fun. (EMBARRASSING,where’s the Somali “gov” u adore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have failed as race, we destroyed our nation we don't have protection from these dogs, if we stayed united and ruled by an mj monarchy, kenyans would have been on the receiving end but you see how powerless occupied somalis are, they are a target practice.
it's a dog eat dog world like my nigga @Qabille said earlier

if Mj wer so so smart they would not have killed their own president in 1969, MJ low IQ men raised money and assassinated the president of somaliland, then siad barre exploited this division and weakness, imagine what somalia may have been like if marehan b000ns never ruled it,

Lmao Ogaden are proud and loud Ethiopian

nah, we are NOT, we are proud somali who also happen to own lands in jubaland and NFD, we hate ethiopians and the brtiish dogs betrayed us and forced us into ethiopia a white man backed country, we have always karbahsed them and kille dthme like dogs and Insha Allah we will rise again, we have been taming them for 700 years, muslims are today weak and the raw meat eaters get billions in aid each year from UK, USA, eu, france, Israel, russia etc, our time will come and when it does we will return you back to your natural place, as servants of the the cushtic somali race sons of ahmed gurey who forced habashi to eat raw meat

the land is called Ogadeniya and will become free soon sinah Allah,

take your ethiopians and ==-=-=-=-=-=

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
nah, we are NOT, we are proud somali who also happen to own lands in jubaland and NFD, we hate ethiopians and the brtiish dogs betrayed us and forced us into ethiopia a white man backed country, we have always karbahsed them and kille dthme like dogs and Insha Allah we will rise again, we have been taming them for 700 years, muslims are today weak and the raw meat eaters get billions in aid each year from UK, USA, eu, france, Israel, russia etc, our time will come and when it does we will return you back to your natural place, as servants of the the cushtic somali race sons of ahmed gurey who forced habashi to eat raw meat

the land is called Ogadeniya and will become free soon sinah Allah,

take your ethiopians and ==-=-=-=-=-=

Wtf is this illiterate blabbering about
Atleast foreign forces don’t occupy my country. According to my father Ogaden people are Ethiopians :hillarybiz:

Wtf is this illiterate blabbering about
Atleast foreign forces don’t occupy my country. According to my father Ogaden people are Ethiopians :hillarybiz:

***** off idiot cow,

is your daddy a habashi raw meat eater,? ******* handicap low IQ trying to tell me what i am, suck an cadgheer feet whilst your daddy watches, ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending