Kenyan Gaal forces handshake with a Somali woman

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
I would slap him so hard if he tried that
amanda bynes slapping GIF

1713300048945.gif

@Kisame from pants to handshakes kkkk their xaal is known
A little self-awareness would do you some good, sxb.

A Muslim sister has her personal boundaries violated by a gaal with a rude, abrasive personality by the looks of it, but your first instinct is to insult the broader Muslim community for what you see us being inherently backwards.

Earlier, you confessed that it hurts when the Somali community harshly shuns its ex-Muslims, owing you guys zero humanity, which I sympathise with and so do some other Muslim users on here BUT you can't just turn around and diss us all for the poor conduct of somebody who isn't even Muslim, on a thread filled with Muslims disgusted with the behaviour itself.

Feel what you want about the religion itself, but when you make these types of nasty comments, you shouldn't later act surprised later when other Muslims decide to match your energy, or exceed it.

Do better next time.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
A little self-awareness would do you some good, sxb.

A Muslim sister has her personal boundaries violated by a gaal with a rude, abrasive personality by the looks of it, but your first instinct is to insult the broader Muslim community for what you see us being inherently backwards.

Earlier, you confessed that it hurts when the Somali community harshly shuns its ex-Muslims, owing you guys zero humanity, which I sympathise with and so do some other Muslim users on here BUT you can't just turn around and diss us all for the poor conduct of somebody who isn't even Muslim, on a thread filled with Muslims disgusted with the behaviour itself.

Feel what you want about the religion itself, but when you make these types of nasty comments, you shouldn't later act surprised later when other Muslims decide to match your energy, or exceed it.

Do better next time.
After that thread I'm doomerpilled on Ex Muslims Somalis. We're never going to be accepted so now i can honestly give zero fucks on what I say about muslims. Being respectful is not going to get us anywhere :pachah1:

Muslims aren't matching my energy I'm matching yours.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
After that thread I'm doomerpilled on Ex Muslims Somalis. We're never going to be accepted so now i can honestly give zero fucks on what I say about muslims. Being respectful is not going to get us anywhere :pachah1:

Must be sad not being accepted by anyone. The muslims dont want you the gaalos dont want you either:liberaltears:

Must be sad not being accepted by anyone. The muslims dont want you the gaalos dont want you either:liberaltears:
It's too late for your half-hearted, faux sympathy, abaayo. You done pushed this man into his villain era, as his SSpot arch-nemesis.

If we see a pretty boy Canadian Faraax on the news pushing that Ayaan Hirsi Ali rhetoric on Fox News, we'll know it was you catalysed that reaction
:ufdup:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
It's too late for your half-hearted, faux sympathy, abaayo. You done pushed this man into his villain era, as his SSpot arch-nemesis.

If we see a pretty boy Canadian Faraax on the news pushing that Ayaan Hirsi Ali rhetoric on Fox News, we'll know it was you catalysed that reaction
:ufdup:
They showed us their true colors innit. Im just saying Somalis dont want them cadaans dont want em either

My initial point still stands.

You're justified in feeling enraged by the Muslim communities mistreatment of gaals, but you took a innocent Muslim sister's public humiliation to make a wildly inaccurate point, seeing how almost all of the Muslim users here don't condone senseless harm against women, judging by all the previous threads where the topic comes up.

Don't you think it's a little hypocritical to critique Islam based on its alleged mistreatment of women, but not realise that the only actual victim in this situation is the Muslim lady who got violated by the Kenyan gaal dude?

Forget appeasement for a moment, since you're partly right, Somalia as a whole will never accept gaalnimo in our lifetime, but why would you as an individual ex-Muslim would you add fuel to the fire?

You're giving the more hotheaded Muslims who want your head on a stick an excuse to come for you. Please, for your own sake, think strategically, even if you can't feel for us Muslims anymore on an individual level.

Later, your currently heightened emotions will simmer down and you'll be able to appreciate what I'm getting at.

They showed us their true colors innit. Im just saying Somalis dont want them cadaans dont want em either
Almost everyone is redeemable and capable of doing better.

We should still keep our guard up when engaging with them for the sake of Muslim safety as we're a persecuted group but not put every single Muslim with low iman or ex-Muslim in a simplistic box.

From the name alone, it’s evident that it’s madow women reporting this and is disgusted. I don’t know why you’re acting like this is part of their culture and that all madows think it’s acceptable.

When cadaan’s stereotype all Somalis for the actions of a few weirdos, you lot are the type to scream ‘rAcIsM’ and Allah knows we have a lot of delinquents amongst us who have ruined our rep.

A bit of consistency goes a long way.
Kenyan men are dogs… it’s not a stereotype it’s facts. Trust me I know.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP

you’ll never get ictiraaf :russ: :russsmug:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
No ictiraaf no deen no akhira no akhlaq no xiishood @Yami collecting Ls
I saw the the thread that you are talking about but I never read it :mjlol: .Felt stupid.I hope he realises that he should stop shooting for SL he clearly doesn’t like Muslims which is ok Idc but they literally Have the Shahada on their flag 😭😭

I don’t know how logical it is for me to see a whole group as dogs. Surely you believe in the concept of individuality? Humans can’t all be the same.
I do believe in individual choice Angelina but I also know that if 70/100 men act the same wouldn’t it be fair to group them all together? And the other 30% are simply bystanders.

Sometimes stereotypes protect others, they are not always a bad thing…

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
I saw the the thread that you are talking about but I never read it :mjlol: .Felt stupid.I hope he realises that he should stop shooting for SL he clearly doesn’t like Muslims which is ok Idc but they literally Have the Shahada on their flag 😭😭
Sad thing is Somaliland and somalilanders will accept me before they do his gaal ass. Its so sad his tuunbo raac will never work no matter what. Qalbiga dhaash 💔 sorry wallahi