Kenyan Gaal forces handshake with a Somali woman

I couldn't imagine living around these adoons. I don't know how some of them do it.
you know the women who commented this is likely a madhow right?
From the name alone, it’s evident that it’s madow women reporting this and is disgusted. I don’t know why you’re acting like this is part of their culture and that all madows think it’s acceptable.

When cadaan’s stereotype all Somalis for the actions of a few weirdos, you lot are the type to scream ‘rAcIsM’ and Allah knows we have a lot of delinquents amongst us who have ruined our rep.

A bit of consistency goes a long way.

From the name alone, it’s evident that it’s madow women reporting this and is disgusted. I don’t know why you’re acting like this is part of their culture and that all madows think it’s acceptable.

When cadaan’s stereotype all Somalis for the actions of a few weirdos, you lot are the type to scream ‘rAcIsM’ and Allah knows we have a lot of delinquents amongst us who have ruined our rep.

A bit of consistency goes a long way.
They’re emotional . Our people are too hot tempered that’s our problem

Look at all of these madows also disgusted with that man’s actions:

EBB53457-D12B-446C-9566-1B9080371120.jpeg

There are lots of decent madow men who also felt horrified by that man’s actions. We should learn to be diplomatic and respectful. We can’t always be crying victim but then be racist and aggressive and then wonder why other communities hate us.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Somalis in Kenya are not respected
due to the refugee camps and unstability back home
You would never catch him doing this to a hindi woman

he knows which boundaries he can cross

Look at all of these madows also disgusted with that man’s actions:

View attachment 324930

There are lots of decent madow men who also felt horrified by that man’s actions. We should learn to be diplomatic and respectful. We can’t always be crying victim but then be racist and aggressive and then wonder why other communities hate us.

Kenyans on average are extremely professional , this classless bum only represent a fringe element in Kenya high society.

btw the tweets were filled with high level people both lawyers and lawmakers, who promised to take action, he might lose his job for this. What an idiot.

Kenyans on average are extremely professional , this classless bum only represent a fringe element in Kenya high society.

btw the tweets were filled with high level people both lawyers and lawmakers, who promised to take action, he might lose his job for this. What an idiot.
Exactly and as Somalis we should learn to not judge ethnicities based on the behavior of a few delinquents. I’d hate for us Somalis to be judged the low class people who are crime ridden we have amongst us. Let’s be consistent. It’s not everyday make enemies of different groups.

Any Somali that munches on soor often needs to be put on a watchlist until they can beat the kenyan spy allegations.
The fact that we have our own word for Ugali, which is soor means that it is incredibly common amongst Somalis. You might not eat it, but many Somalis do and it’s part of our cuisine.

The fact that we have our own word for Ugali, which is soor means that it is incredibly common amongst Somalis. You might not eat it, but many Somalis do and it’s part of our cuisine.
My dad lovers soor, but i look at him like nigga how? If pasta and sugoo isnt not macaan 🥰

Trending

Latest posts