Kenyan children failed the self-recognition test!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even worse. Even retarted birds are passing the test but Abu-Kenyattas are failing :russ:

It's probably that one type of bird that does it. Hence the millions of bird dying in the streets of NY. :ivers:

P.S all i was saying is, i hate studies like these because there is no control. Unless they are comparing wealthy Kenyan children with the US children, then this study is already a sham.

PPS. i didn't read the whole paper but it sounds like that was what author of the study concluded from the synopsis.

It is possible but unlikely that these children, up to 72 months of age, did not recognize them- selves in the mirror. Although the data presented here do not directly address the question of why they did not show signs of self-oriented behavior, we speculate that these are false negative responses. We speculate that children are recognizing their image with a distinct mark on their forehead but do not know the appropriate and acceptable response. The fact that these children respond with overwhelming inhibition by freezing suggests that they may be expressing social compliance rather than a lack of self-recognition.

Fake news OP, not all birds recognise their own reflection. We used to have budgies and they'd chat @ the mirror reflection for hours, pidgens don't recognise their reflection either which is why they're always crashing into mirrors/windows :camby:

Also how old are these children? A pig has the same level of intelligence as a 4 year old, that's means a pig is smarter than a kindergartener :camby:

Trash study :camby:

Fucking crows and dolphins can pass the mirror test

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Idk about crows but dolphins are highly intelligent. The dolphin's brain is the second most powerful and complex brain in animals next to the human brain, of course.

An adult dolphin would most likely stunt on 6 year old bahal and 6 yr old dhegdheer when it comes to intelligence :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.