Kenyan children failed the self-recognition test!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
BADD77FF-6FCA-44DB-AA45-094C2F305CCC-1328-0000023F3BCD6F4B.png

Me when i realised even birds are more intelligent than kenyans :russ: Shimbiraha ayaa ka caqli badan :dead:

>Scientists test how smart animals are by using the mirror self recognition test: they put some paint on the animal's forehead and let it look at itself in the mirror, and see whether it realizes it's seeing itself in the mirror and that it has paint on it.

>Some scientists tested children from a few different cultures to see whether they could pass this test. It turns out that Kenyan children weren't too good at figuring out how mirrors work:

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Dont attack the children but the adults.
Children? Really? We aren't scum. Delete this. :camby:

Saan u fikir: If kenyan children are like this, waalidkooda sidey yihiin? We are not here to insult children alright. We are talking about kenyans in general. Dont be too sensitive.

The reason the US and Canadians children recognize themselves is because they live a self obsessed culture where no one leaves the house without spending hours on the mirror first, while that is not the case in developing countries. Why do they keep using blanket experiments everywhere when they know people live different realities is beyond me. SMH :kodaksmiley:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
The reason the US and Canadians children recognize themselves is because they live a self obsessed culture where no one leaves the house without spending hours on the mirror first, while that is not the case in developing countries. Why do they keep using blanket experiments everywhere when they know people live different realities is beyond me. SMH :kodaksmiley:

Alright. Then explain why the BIRDS are passing the test. :chrisfreshhah::russ::dead:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

The brain develops as you get older. Most of these children are probably malnourished anyway, meanwhile children in the west get everything. Morality is lost with these folks.:draketf:

Oh yeah, that must be the reason :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts