Kenya will annex Jubbaland

The military commander responsible for the invasion talks about what Kenya wants from Somalia. These damned kenyattes don't just want sea but land as well now. Their original goal from the very beginning was to find a good ally in Somalia which will make it easier to annex Jubbaland. That's why they never took any action against AS. Their agenda is clear now. From their own mouth.

The military commander responsible for the invasion talks about what Kenya wants from Somalia. These damned kenyattes don't just want sea but land as well now. Their original goal from the very beginning was to find a good ally in Somalia which will make it easier to annex Jubbaland. That's why they never took any action against AS. Their agenda is clear now. From their own mouth.

Is there a way to speed the annexation process?

African borders are set. You can't just change them.
They wanted something like Ethiopia&SL relationship with the help of their OG slaves. But AS and the homeless MX became their main obstacle. A year ago they literally published an article with the title “ MX clan are Kenya’s #1 enemy” or something like that:dead:

Last edited:
Being under kenya won't solve our problems. Our regions will still be shitholes, they will also steal our money which we could've used to better ourselves.

No I meant it's the only way geeljires can get their act together. If Kenya, Djibouti and Ethiopia annexed some parts of Somalia, geeljires would stop entertaining qabiil shenanigans.
I really want Somalia to be militarily threatened, by it's 3 neighbors for the remaining of this century.

If I had the financial ability to bribe the political elites of these 3 countries, I would have done it.
I would have told them to constantly threaten Somalia, like the way Arabs were threatening Israel.

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
No I meant it's the only way geeljires can get their act together. If Kenya, Djibouti and Ethiopia annexed some parts of Somalia, geeljires would stop entertaining qabiil shenanigans.
I really want Somalia to be militarily threatened, by it's 3 neighbors for the remaining of this century.

If I had the financial ability to bribe the political elites of these 3 countries, I would have done it.
I would have told them to constantly threaten Somalia, like the way Arabs were threatening Israel.
Ethiopia and Kenya have already annexed K5 and NFD and that was back then when Somalia had a fairly respectable government.

“Qabiil Shenanigans” will never go away especially not with this failed Somalia.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yeah right, Kenya doesn't even own Kenya after the icj case is lost. How tf are they gonna pay china back?

Chinese mafia will break some legs and might even sell the barren resourceless nfd to us for oil deals after the icj case.

Don't talk about Kenya. They are not even in the big boy games. Ethiopia is more concerning and the IC and shabaab and lastly qabilism keeping us in a dusty 3rd world status.

Nigga still talking about siilweyne Kenya that keeps dodging the icj crying white master will save somaalis
:russ: :pachah1: :mjlol:

Mx childish propaganda.
There are close to 20K Ethiopian non AMISOM soilders in Gedo while Kenya has less than 4K soilders.

Ethiopia has permanent base in Luuq and Dollow Gedo.

Farmajo just signed an illegal MOU with Ethiopia which was never brought to parliament to discuss transparency of Farmajo giving out 4 ports for free to Ethiopia.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
There are more JL forces than Kenyans in JL they are there for show something not all regions could say. If Pro-Moalimu users on here really wanted them out they would remove the numerous Ethio forces they brought a few decades ago:manny:

For the guys thinking this is good out of convenient pragmatism, remember the plan wouldn’t be for Jubbaland to be Mombassa or Nairobi. Kenya has completely given up on NFD, and surrendered it to Al Shaydaan. Jubbaland would be surrendered too.

For the guys thinking this is good out of convenient pragmatism, remember the plan wouldn’t be for Jubbaland to be Mombassa or Nairobi. Kenya has completely given up on NFD, and surrendered it to Al Shaydaan. Jubbaland would be surrendered too.
What is strange is someone whose entire qabil only lives in Luuq amd whose region has been a permanent Ethiopian base since the 90s.
I call this misplaced priorities did you give up on Luuq? Or is Luuq part of Kenya?

What is strange is someone whose entire qabil only lives in Luuq amd whose region has been a permanent Ethiopian base since the 90s.
I call this misplaced priorities did you give up on Luuq? Or is Luuq part of Kenya?

Djangonews.com, Post photos, descriptions, articles, anything of this fictitious base.

Yes its fact Ethiopians came to fight Itixaad with Cumar Xaaji in 2000. You somehow interpret that to explain events 2020.

Anyways why are you so triggered by what I said. Are you denying your Country Kenya surrendered NFD? You need to put pressure on your Government.

Djangonews.com, Post photos, descriptions, articles, anything of this fictitious base.

Yes its fact Ethiopians came to fight Itixaad with Cumar Xaaji in 2000. You somehow interpret that to explain events 2020.

Anyways why are you so triggered by what I said. Are you denying your Country Kenya surrendered NFD? You need to put pressure on your Government.
I am just curious you have never spoken about Luuq occupation ever since I came to know you a decade ago.

My country stretches from River Tana all the way to Gobwyene and Burdubo in Gedo.

While your country stretches from Libaan region to Garbaharey.

There is no KDF in Mx territory worry about the EDF in Mx neighbourhoods.

We also know that Godax Barre was not attacked in NFD but in Ghetto.What is Moalimu and his Ethiopian masters doing? The security of Ghetto is out of hand ever since Ethiopoans removed Janaan from Ghetto.

Secondly the AS you claim to be in NFD are Mx shifta trying to pass as and the Kenyan govt has been doing a marvelous job to weed them out to the extend you had to come up with other ways of trying to bring about disunity by signing mou with Degodia after Garreh told you to stop being shifta in Mandera.

Ethiopia has more chance of Conquering JL then Kenya as you know they’ve already established a firm base in Gedo.
8BFD23F9-E946-4AD0-8346-BA5C95D6999A.jpeg