Kenya Vs Somalia may lead to war

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Hargeysa which will be the first Somali city to be bombed by any smart general

They think that Kenya will recognise them if they join forces against us. If that happens, we need a 2 front war.

I hope the stupid federal government sends Puntland enough weapons/vehicles/ammo/petrol to deal with the 5th column in Somalia.

I already mentioned that and fgs is under amisom and will be airlifted to Ethiopia in the mean time Kenya will only have SL and PL left to conquer
Yup more like PL alone why do you think Ethiopia made that map on their Website Its a message After Kenyan invasion Sland will be the last thing standing everywhere else will be taken by Kenya

Tukraq

VIP
Lol trust me You guys in 3months will be crying while I'll be laughing karmas a 1988 was my time to get bombed 2019 it's your turn Enjoy it
If they don’t start from the north sxb Kenya will lose the war as the stronger armies in PL and SL are up there, It will just be the north sending militaries to gedo plus shabab, Kenya won’t have the capabilities to get passed them, and bombing by shabab in Nairobi will decimate it leading them to lose the war, the only scenario Kenya can win if it starts with the north and takes the major players out so in either situation you won’t be laughing lol, either they attack the south first leading them to lose or they start from the north leading you to lose

If they don’t start from the north sxb Kenya will lose the war as the stronger armies in PL and SL are up there, It will just be the north sending militaries to gedo plus shabab, Kenya won’t have the capabilities to get passed them, and bombing by shabab in Nairobi will decimate it leading them to lose the war, the only scenario Kenya can win if it starts with the north and takes the major players out so in either situation you won’t be laughing lol, either they attack the south first leading them to lose or they start from the north leading you to lose
Do you think Somaliland is fighting along side you lot Haha miskeen why would Kenya bomb me if I am allies with them while they attack puntland we will be fighting alongside them to secure our sool and Sanaag borders your time is done sxb sorry to burst your bubble

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Lol trust me You guys in 3months will be crying while I'll be laughing karmas a 1988 was my time to get bombed 2019 it's your turn Enjoy it
You guys killed us on 70s, Karma came fast on 80s to your lands. Again im saying, dont wish harm case it may come to you first.

You guys killed us on 70s, Karma came fast on 80s to your lands. Again im saying, dont wish harm case it may come to you first.
I am not wishing sxb its gonna happen you will see yourself why is Kenya the chair of piracy control in Somalia they are planning to take the offshore oil by force defend yourselves if you can

Tukraq

VIP
Do you think Somaliland is fighting along side you lot Haha miskeen why would Kenya bomb me if I am allies with them while they attack puntland we will be fighting alongside them to secure our sool and Sanaag borders your time is done sxb sorry to burst your bubble
They will attack to rule you, you can be an ally under their rule lol, if they attack from the south they will lose as they have already tried this and couldn’t pass middle Jubba lol and the big player will be up north in PL financing, SL on the other hand is weak and a non factor if it attacks in Kenya’s side it will be over for them as when Kenya surrenders as it did just a few years ago to shabbab Somalia will go in on that province

Tukraq

VIP
Dont worry, Habargidir will not allow this to happen:stevej:
Even America got their black hawks taken down lol he thinks Kenya who lost to Shabab in Jubba is going to be a factor lol, it’s because he’s from SL where Morgan took over their whole region with a few planes he thinks everyone else can be so easily take over

DRACO

VIP
100% no negotiations while Puntland are busy trying fend off Kenya We will secure our borders what a time to be alive :banderas:
Everyone in East Africa has had enough of Somalia and its never ending instability. Somaliland gov should invite Kenya to Open a Military Naval base in our far North eastern regions. A new opportunity for long term stability/cooperation in the HOA has presented itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending