Kenya Vs Somalia may lead to war

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to understand your logic, how do you think a hypothetical invasion would go? They already know fgs doesn’t have any military capabilities as they’re the ones protecting them in Mogadishu under the Amisom banner, the only factors on ground would be shabab, SL and Pl, the quicker they get rid of these three they will rule the country it’s common sense
Sahib you are forcing it Kenya already know SL is independent you guys will take the loss in September I'll be back to comment here in 3months inshallah bithnillah Somaliweyn will get Spanked

Tukraq

VIP
Sahib you are forcing it Kenya already know SL is independent you guys will take the loss in September I'll be back to comment here in 3months inshallah bithnillah Somaliweyn will get Spanked
It’s not seen as independent by the world meaning if they’re taking over Somalia they have a green light to take it over too, SL and PL would also be their only major threats so they will be the first places strike at by Kenya if they were to win, if they don’t strike SL and PL first they will lose, so it will be in a kikuyu generals best intreasts to do so

Any Somali person or region who doesn't unite against Kenya is an enemy until the day of judgement.

Somalis should ex-communicate them and these traitors need to start another ethnic group.

The Arab union better back their press release with military aid. If Somalis unite, we can handle both Ethiopia and Kenya at the same time.
The arabs wont back shit they didn't back Palestine neither did they back somalia in 1977 just know karma caught up to yall and it tastes sweet

Your the victim not me mate I'm sipping my tea while Kenya gets the job done

You won't be laughing when they target the "Isahakia" community in Kenya... or did you forget that your people are also in Kenya?

Or did you cut a deal to have them airlifted to Hargeisa, lmao

I can't wait to pull up this topic when I am proven right.

You won't be laughing when they target the "Isahakia" community in Kenya... or did you forget that your people are also in Kenya?

Or did you cut a deal to have them airlifted to Hargeisa, lmao

I can't wait to pull up this topic when I am proven right.
Could care less tbh any isaaq in Kenya its there issue

Status
Not open for further replies.