Kenya Vs Somalia may lead to war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenya has little to no oil the offshore oil. The oil they're claiming is literally their only valuable resource. If Somalia wins the ICJ court case Kenya vs Somalia war will happen you heard it here first My Isaaq diid folks enjoy getting over run by sangaduudis

Hahahaha:samwelcome:

Tukraq

VIP
Isn’t Isaaq part of somalia officially, if Kenya were to go to war, hargeysa would be a smart Somali city for thier air force to bomb first

You said war, if Kenya is to engage in a war to take over Somalia there’s no reason to leave out the SL province they will definintly strike it to dismantle the north to takeover
Sxb keep telling yourself that Kenya already know us kkkk enjoy getting raped by those Madows tho we Somalilanders will sit back and laugh

Tukraq

VIP
Sxb keep telling yourself that Kenya already know us kkkk enjoy getting raped by those Madows tho we Somalilanders will sit back and laugh
Exactly, that why you’ll be the first place they strike, the south won’t be to hard however I don’t see them getting passed middle Jubba by land tbh due to Shabbab gorilla warfare, however they can destabilize the north just by air strikes in Hargeysa like in 88 basically taking out SL which is one of the three Somali armies, jubbaland army is already practically under them and then they would just have to face PL forces as the federal government doesn’t have a real army, a surprise attack destroying sl while they least expect it would be the smartest way they would go about it in this hypothetical sxb although it’s just that as the AU, Arab leauge and turkey would never allow it

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Exactly, that why you’ll be the first place they strike, the south won’t be to hard however I don’t see them getting passed middle Jubba by land tbh due to Shabbab gorilla warfare, however they can destabilize the north just by air strikes in Hargeysa like in 88 basically taking out SL which is one of the three Somali armies, jubbaland army is already practically under them and then they would just have to face PL forces as the federal government doesn’t have a real army, a surprise attack destroying sl while they least expect it would be the smartest way they would go about it in this hypothetical sxb although it’s just that as the AU, Arab leauge and turkey would never allow it

You hate SL so much you would wish this.

Kenya is at war with FGS farmaajo & Co and will only attack where he controls so xamar only & maybe PL necessary their FGS

This would play in our favour as PL will be forced to send troops South while we move to secure our borders

insha'Allah we have a better leader by then

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Yeah their not passing middle Jubba on ground realistically lol, gorilla warfare from Shabbab and some bombings in Nairobi and the Kikuyus will surrender

These dogs already left Gedo region. Waa fulayaal.
Only Xabashis knows how to fight us wallahi

Tukraq

VIP

Kenya is at war with FGS farmaajo & Co and will only attack where he controls so xamar only & maybe PL necessary their FGS
Sxb if Kenya wants to take over Somalia they will go after all territorial lands, fgs doesn’t exist militarily so there going after the only two actual armies in SL and PL as the JL army is technically already under them, a surprise shelling of SL and it will be a piece of cake to invade the whole region:manny: that’s really the only hypothetical that they can win, truth is however they don’t have what it take to fund a war or protect from bombings at home

This would play in our favour as PL will be forced to send troops South while we move to secure our borders

insha'Allah we have a better leader by then
Exactly I just exposed the secret to my drunk Somaliweyn folks this is literally what's gonna happen farmaajo got himself ina sticky situation and am I'll for it let's laugh While these fuckers get violated

Tukraq

VIP
Exactly I just exposed the secret to my drunk Somaliweyn folks this is literally what's gonna happen farmaajo got himself ina sticky situation and am I'll for it let's laugh While these fuckers get violated
It hilarious your not Djibouti lol, your a region in Somalia with a functioning army so basically Kenya’s first target if they want to take over Somalia lol, if they strike SL and the Pl first they can have control of the country

It hilarious your not Djibouti lol, your a region in Somalia with a functioning army so basically Kenya’s first target if they want to take over Somalia lol, if they strike SL and the Pl first they can have control of the country
Sxb it's all fun and games until you see the reality on the ground your gonna be invaded I know it's a hard pill to swallow but shit is real

Tukraq

VIP
Sxb it's all fun and games until you see the reality on the ground your gonna be invaded I know it's a hard pill to swallow but shit is real
I’m trying to understand your logic, how do you think a hypothetical invasion would go? They already know fgs doesn’t have any military capabilities as they’re the ones protecting them in Mogadishu under the Amisom banner, the only factors on ground would be shabab, SL and Pl, the quicker they get rid of these three they will rule the country it’s common sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending