Kenya risks being "land locked" if Somalia has its way

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the water isn't full of traitors like NFD is.
:pachah1:
What traitors?
Is Ina Sharmake from NFD?
Is Abdi Shakur from NFD?
How have reer NFD become traitors please explain.You left them mowed by Kenyan military for decades when the citizens needed somalia badly.

They faced killings,destruction of business and executions from the birth of Kenya till the late 80s where was Somalia?where was Sharmake,Adan cade,MSB?

Somalia betrayed and are traitors to reer NFD when it needed Somalia most.

So you want reer NFD to fight for Somalia over water which was issued with he blessing of the den of corruption Villa Somalia?

Reer NFD welcomed Somali refugees as Somalia plunged into civil war.

Somalia are rhe most unpatriotic tribalistic society.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
What traitors?
Is Ina Sharmake from NFD?
Is Abdi Shakur from NFD?
How have reer NFD become traitors please explain.You left them mowed by Kenyan military for decades when the citizens needed somalia badly.

They faced killings,destruction of business and executions from the birth of Kenya till the late 80s where was Somalia?where was Sharmake,Adan cade,MSB?

Somalia betrayed and are traitors to reer NFD when it needed Somalia most.

So you want reer NFD to fight for Somalia over water which was issued with he blessing of the den of corruption Villa Somalia?

Reer NFD welcomed Somali refugees as Somalia plunged into civil war.

Somalia are rhe most unpatriotic tribalistic society.
I never said that they should fight for Somalia. These people can't even fight for themselves. After all Kenya has done to them, they still tap dance for them today. They are even more assimilated than the people in Somali Galbeed. Reer NFD are pathetic.

I never said that they should fight for Somalia. These people can't even fight for themselves. After all Kenya has done to them, they still tap dance for them today. They are even more assimilated than the people in Somali Galbeed. Reer NFD are pathetic.
What about you? You have killed each other like animals for the last 30 years.The country is ran by foreign military and your allegiance is to your tribe.
So why would you want reer NFD to rise up against Kenya? So that you can snitch on them and turn them into qalbi dagaxs.
Fool me once shame on you.Fool me twice shame on me.

Tukraq

VIP
What about you? You have killed each other like animals for the last 30 years.The country is ran by foreign military and your allegiance is to your tribe.
So why would you want reer NFD to rise up against Kenya? So that you can snitch on them and turn them into qalbi dagaxs.
Fool me once shame on you.Fool me twice shame on me.
Stay in Kenya who cares, Nfd isn’t of any real significance to either Kenya or Somalia, also fighting for the Somali region in Ethiopia was a main reason our country fell, no need to redo that mistake

Stay in Kenya who cares, Nfd isn’t of any real significance to either Kenya or Somalia, also fighting for the Somali region in Ethiopia was a main reason our country fell, no need to redo that mistake
No you stay out of NFD and JL politics you are a somalilander stay out of Somalia politics overall.How can I take you serious when you killed 200 of your own in Tukaraq for the sake of SL.

Tukraq

VIP
No you stay out of NFD and JL politics you are a somalilander stay out of Somalia politics overall.How can I take you serious when you killed 200 of your own in Tukaraq for the sake of SL.
im not an Slander lol, im team puntland, here were not even talking about jubbaland why bring them into the convo? were talking about nfd, which was under the British and never actually joined Somalia proper, if they want to join we will be all for it however we can't be the ones doing it at the cost of what we have now like said barre did in the 77 war, they'll have to secede from Kenya themselves

"its way"? nacalaa ku yaal indha adkaa.

Africans only respect oppression, it is time we oppressed everyone, until we are stopped.
us ogadens already started the expansion couple centuries ago, will the rest of you pick up where we left of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending