Kenya President Ruto states AU "cannot manage $85 million to sort out Somalia which has no government"

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The problems in Africa boils down to Xaasidnimo, Kenya/Ethiopia stepping on Somalia's neck to ensure its never in a position to compete or dominate.

Somalis in Somalia stepping on each other neck to ensure my brother never reaches a position of prominence.

We have made it very easy for Western nations to dominate us and take our resources, if anything without them much of the population would have died from famine.

As our Prophet said, you will never have iman unless you love for your brother what you love for yourself, therein lies our disease.

You will find this disease with the African diaspora but it's much stronger back home, and it's much worse with Somali's, who will kill you on a dime for competing.
Well said

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
The problems in Africa boils down to Xaasidnimo, Kenya/Ethiopia stepping on Somalia's neck to ensure its never in a position to compete or dominate.

Somalis in Somalia stepping on each other neck to ensure my brother never reaches a position of prominence.

We have made it very easy for Western nations to dominate us and take our resources, if anything without them much of the population would have died from famine.

As our Prophet said, you will never have iman unless you love for your brother what you love for yourself, therein lies our disease.

You will find this disease with the African diaspora but it's much stronger back home, and it's much worse with Somali's, who will kill you on a dime for competing.
Too many external actors

UAE, Turkey, Qatar, Saudi, Kenya, Ethiopia,EU, US and UK

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
To be fair it was a failed state during Farmaajo's rule too.

Somalia won't be a proper country in our lifetime
your tweaking relax walalo

If Farmaajo ruled 100%, none of this would have happened. You saw how Somalia was at peace and was going through economic developments in the capital and elsewhere. Yeah, we need his regime back, fasho.

Lol look at these shameless Dothraki’s blaming HAG for what has happened to Somalia. HAG handed you over a democratic Somalia only for you to take over power, assassinate your own president and turn Somalia into another African zoo run by a power hungry dictator for 21 years of state sponsored terrorism/genocide that led to Somalia’s division.
your tweaking relax walalo

If Farmaajo ruled 100%, none of this would have happened. You saw how Somalia was at peace and was going through economic developments in the capital and elsewhere. Yeah, we need his regime back, fasho.
Farmaajo wasted 5 years chasing his own tail. Kulaha look at how Somalia was at peace, what Somalia? Al-shabab grew by ten fold while he was fighting state leaders and opposition politicians like a true low IQ African dictator. HSM has been in office for less than 1 year and he has done way more than farmaajo did in 5 years.

We don't have a gov that rules it's borders and have a monopoly on the use of force in it's territories. Why are people acting surprised? Ya'll support your regions and then act surprised lol. We haven't had one since the junta fell, and won't until we agree on the constitution and the form of government.

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
Lol look at these shameless Dothraki’s blaming HAG for what has happened to Somalia. HAG handed you over a democratic Somalia only for you to take over power, assassinate your own president and turn Somalia into another African zoo run by a power hungry dictator for 21 years of state sponsored terrorism/genocide that led to Somalia’s division.

Farmaajo wasted 5 years chasing his own tail. Kulaha look at how Somalia was at peace, what Somalia? Al-shabab grew by ten fold while he was fighting state leaders and opposition politicians like a true low IQ African dictator. HSM has been in office for less than 1 year and he has done way more than farmaajo did in 5 years.

I'm not into politics or whatnot. Look at Twitter and see how all media and his own people are dissing him. Sxb, do some research. He was just called by the Kenyan President, who dissed his country, saying there's no real functioning government. Before jumping, look around and see what I mean. This guy only cares about war and tribe. To be honest, all of his fellow candidates in his regime are his cousins or uncles, lol.

I'm not into politics or whatnot. Look at Twitter and see how all media and his own people are dissing him. Sxb, do some research. He was just called by the Kenyan President, who dissed his country, saying there's no real functioning government. Before jumping, look around and see what I mean. This guy only cares about war and tribe. To be honest, all of his fellow candidates in his regime are his cousins or uncles, lol.

These people aren’t his people and the “media” you speak of have been hating on him since the get go and don’t care about the progress that’s been made by him. The accounts you also just posted are CBB farmaajo orphans who have been hating on him since day one and frankly we don’t care what they got to say. We saw what happened the last 5 years under farmaajo and what those people were rooting for.
This guy only cares about war and tribe.
Yes unlike farmaajo, he is committed to defeating Al-shabab. Why should he distance himself from his own people? He learned his lesson from his previous term nothing he does will ever make a certain demographic’s view of him different and his government any different.
I'm not into politics or whatnot.
I bet to differ. You’re out here posting CBB rumblings left and right talking about we had peace under farmaajo🤣😂

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
@MenacingGeeljire

Warya, you're still young and lost, wallahi. Believe it or not, the puppet you're supporting will bring Somalia down. I promise you that this fake president called SHM is a puppet stealing people's/Arab aid money and smoking. It's time for the people to stand up and remove this puppet. I don't support anyone, but all I know is that when Farmajoo was there, everything was stable in Somalia, including its military and training. Look it up. You may think I'm spreading fake news, but you'll see, walalo.his own neighborhood countries so called firends are calling him out what are you on sxb

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@MenacingGeeljire

Warya, you're still young and lost, wallahi. Believe it or not, the puppet you're supporting will bring Somalia down. I promise you that this fake president called SHM is a puppet stealing people's/Arab aid money and smoking. It's time for the people to stand up and remove this puppet. I don't support anyone, but all I know is that when Farmajoo was there, everything was stable in Somalia, including its military and training. Look it up. You may think I'm spreading fake news, but you'll see, walalo.his own neighborhood countries so called firends are calling him out what are you on sxb

Culusow has humiliated us again and again he deserves to be questioned in court for his treasnous acts!

Puntland doesn't do anything for the south so stop the lies and the government was made by Sheikh Sharif you cry about the south but stay maybe you should just leave instead of crying Me a river everyday.
This is how I know you are a kid who doesn't know anything. No one has spent more resources and time building this country from collapse than PL. The entire nation owes PL a thank you for continuing to remain in this failed state and not giving up. The only reason people live with freedom and rights in the south is because of AY. If not for PL you would have extremists running the country. Women getting lashed for existing.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
This is how I know you are a kid who doesn't know anything. No one has spent more resources and time building this country from collapse than PL. The entire nation owes PL a thank you for continuing to remain in this failed state and not giving up. The only reason people live with freedom and rights in the south is because of AY. If not for PL you would have extremists running the country. Women getting lashed for existing.
When I saw his reply, I knew he just kid recently join this fourm, kulaha puntland didnt do nothing :snoop: .

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
Yes, Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed briefly brought the clans and factions together, but there had already been discussions of unification prior to his rule, and ultimately Sheikh Sharif was the one who formed the new government. However, Abdiqasim Salad Hassan was the one who began Somalia's long road to recovery your giving yourself too much credit and for the extremists part it was Sheikh Sharif who fought them and freed Mogadishu.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Ruto is scared he knows once somalia stabilize NFD at risk they don't give a damn about strong govt. they want puppet states