Kenya President Ruto states AU "cannot manage $85 million to sort out Somalia which has no government"

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴

Deep it akhi.

"
Are you telling me, 54 countries, 60 years after independence cannot manage $85 million to sort out Somalia which has no government?” ~
@WilliamsRuto
Things got interestingly honest at #MIF2023 yesterday. Interrogating the mandate of the African Union."

I agree with President Ruto on this
💯
the AU has let us down . One man from USA or Europe calling our African Presidents to lecture to them values that are not African ?
@AUC_MoussaFaki
has never visited the Frontline in DRC or Somalia but he was seen visiting Ukraine.CURSED

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
TBH Africa as a whole should not depend on white men and their aid because no one cares, to be honest. They just want to use Africa, steal resources, and make their country run on Africa's raw materials.

how can African countries become self-sufficient​

• To become self-sufficient, African countries need to keep public debt sustainable, create a solid foundation for long-run growth based on good governance, selfless leadership, and strong institutions.
  • African countries should diversify their economies, invest in education, and promote good governance.
  • Additionally, African countries can attract foreign investment, negotiate transfer of technology, encourage private sector development, and reduce corruption.
  • African countries can also feed their growing population while reducing pressure on natural resources by implementing sustainable agriculture practices.
  • It is important for African countries to identify priorities, define and implement them, and not be reactionary to the politics of the West.
  • African countries should also work together to resolve coordination and governance issues.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalia and Kenya is no difference to me. Both are African, Aqlii Ja.r.eer :abuxyga:

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
Somalia and Kenya is no difference to me. Both are African, Aqlii Ja.r.eer :abuxyga:

Somalia and Kenya are two distinct countries in Africa with unique cultures, languages, and histories. Although they share some similarities, they also have many differences. It is important to acknowledge and appreciate the diversity within Africa and its countries. but yeah your right were all africans at the end of the day.

https://www.accord.org.za/ajcr-issues/cultural-diversity-and-the-somali-conflict/

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Absolutely true whole continent is a joke post colonial. Somalia is even worse, it's moryans using it as an NGO racket, even the locals do this with IDP camps using it as an NGO racket. Where-ever HAG is corruption and black markets flourish.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Absolutely true whole continent is a joke post colonial. Somalia is even worse, it's moryans using it as an NGO racket, even the locals do this with IDP camps using it as an NGO racket. Where-ever HAG is corruption and black markets flourish.
What is HAG?

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
What he said is incorrect Somalia has multiple Governments
:superman:

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Thanks to HAG moryaans, they put it us in this shit since 1993!!. He is right. South Somalia jungle.
South Somalia has more agriculture and fertile land. If the south continues to be a failure, I see no hope for progress even if the north is relatively safe.

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
Thanks to HAG moryaans, they put it us in this shit since 1993!!. He is right. South Somalia jungle.
kkkk then you may go and form your own nation, Kenya never supports Somalia other than to keep Jubaland under its thumb. South has achieved significant development in the 11 years after the establishment of the administration.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
kkkk then you may go and form your own nation, Kenya never supports Somalia other than to keep Jubaland under its thumb. South has achieved significant development in the 11 years after the establishment of the administration.
We wish, we had chance in 2000s. But AY AUN drag us in name of Somalinimo to bring law and order to wild south, by build first goverment since Kacaan in xamar.

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
We wish, we had chance in 2000s. But AY AUN drag us in name of Somalinimo to bring law and order to wild south, by build first goverment since Kacaan in xamar.
Puntland doesn't do anything for the south so stop the lies and the government was made by Sheikh Sharif you cry about the south but stay maybe you should just leave instead of crying Me a river everyday.