Kenya passport holders here is where you can start your vacation

Visa-free refers to the ability to travel to a foreign countrywithout the need for a travel visa. In such a case only a valid passport is required for entry and exit purposes. Visa on arrival means that travellers must obtain a visa in order to enter the destination country,

Federation is freemovent and.is bad for somalia and somalis ppl. Somali ppl should Boycott kenya and ethiopia and not allowed fedaration whatever it.is
images.jpeg

Visa-free refers to the ability to travel to a foreign countrywithout the need for a travel visa. In such a case only a valid passport is required for entry and exit purposes. Visa on arrival means that travellers must obtain a visa in order to enter the destination country,
The Kenyan passport has helped alot of Somalia citizens to indulge in business and do gonas far as brazil or china using this passport.
Most of those who acquired it are Hawiye from Xamar and Mx.
Most mx in Gedo seem to be kenyan citizens by default as the have Kenyan Ids.

Who need Kenyaati passport when I have Somaliland passport? I can use this basaboor to travel to any country, even space. Somaliland ha nolaaaatoooo!
D9g6r4wXYAE9ZEn.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The Kenyan passport has helped alot of Somalia citizens to indulge in business and do gonas far as brazil or china using this passport.
Most of those who acquired it are Hawiye from Xamar and Mx.
Most mx in Gedo seem to be kenyan citizens by default as the have Kenyan Ids.
Do you never get bored? At what point do MX or any other tribe interlink to this thread :yacadiim:

I have a Kenyan passport can’t wait for the East African Federation so I could travel to more places with less difficulty
I am also a Kenyan passport holder and I also look forward to the East African federation. It will allow us Somalis from Kenya to expand our businesses with out too much restrictions to other markets in Rwanda, Tanzania and beyond. We are going to take over the whole of Eastern Africa economically just like the yahud did in America. You control the economy you control the people. :win:
DIiZvEkWsAAS1u6 (1).jpeg

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I am also a Kenyan passport holder and I also look forward to the East African federation. It will allow us Somalis from Kenya to expand our businesses with out too much restrictions to other markets in Rwanda, Tanzania and beyond. We are going to take over the whole of Eastern Africa economically just like the yahud did in America. You control the economy you control the people. :win:
View attachment 169444
:mjswag:Might as well whip my Tanzanian one too.