Kenya gives UNHCR 14 days to close Dadaab and Kakuma Refugee Camps

lol this is not going to help their case in ICU, now they are definitely going to give somalis the sea, you react after the ruling not before

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's why the camps must not be closed as an alternative solution hasn't been conjured up yet.

No i want it to be closed. Faarmajo can open a camp in somalia. Somalia is fairly safe now. Those useless UN soldiers can actually have a job to guard the camp now

and Faarmajo can take over the world Aide money

Last edited:
That's why the camps must not be closed as an alternative solution hasn't been conjured up yet.
When do u think that’ll be? These camps are 30 years old, and they haven’t had much success. Lots of abuses go unreported.

Let them be closed because if they’re open, Somalia isn’t going to do anything.

Reborn
When do u think that’ll be? These camps are 30 years old, and they haven’t had much success. Lots of abuses go unreported.

Let them be closed because if they’re open, Somalia isn’t going to do anything.

I meant it as in the government comes forward with a comprehensive plan to accommodate these refugees before taking them on.

Reborn
No i want it to be closed. Faarmajo can open a camp in somalia. Somalia is fairly safe now. Those useless UN soldiers can actually have a job to guard the camp now

and Faarmajo can take over the world Aide money

That's for the best.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Kenya getting desperate after Somalia humiliated them in ICJ case last week.

This move will crater whatever International rep they had

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Somalia GUUL time to stop being the failed state who is dependent on our enemies, no arguments about NFD which belong to Somalis, NO MORe, Somalia is back, no reliance on Garissa or Mandhera counties, give us back our people, from Xagaardheere, Kaakuma, Dadaab, and our billions of investment in Nairobi, we are not to be humiliated by slaves adoomey no more, AUN Nakruuma said "waa la noqonayaa, dib baa loo noqonaya" and the leadership today is mature and united to accept all Somali citizens as it has accepted thousands of prisoners world wide being held illegally by Ethiopia, India, Egypt, Libya, Indian ocean islands etc

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol I’ve been on Kenya twitter they think it’s a good idea, might influence the icu decision saying they need Kenya
:what: No it won’t it’ll make them look like the vindictive butches they are. The average Kenyan will celebrate it as if it won’t destroy the country’s image. The icj could care less. If anything it’ll make it look like they have no case and are lashing out due to their failure

Trending