Kenya covered their Al shabab military massacre. Al shabab killed over 141 soldiers in ceelcadde.

Al shabab recorded this high quality video of them ambushing a Kenyan camp search El Adde attack.. They killed all of them. Thing is all of the Somalis in that town including the somali soldiers knew Al shabab was coming. They all left except for the kenyan soldiers.

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 12.59.27 AM.png

Those bastards are biting the hand that fed them.

giphy.gif
Al shabab works with Kenyan soldiers. Together they export charcoal. Not sure why they ambushed them. I have a feeling the Kenyan soldiers started controlling and demanding things outside their agreement. Al shabab had to send a message I guess.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
at this point u might aswell give them the rest of villa xamar clearly they know how to run a country better then the actual politicians :dead1:

The attack was just a deal gone sour between two business partners. They are in business together in the south. One controlling the port of Kismayo and the other controlling the charcoal business in the hinterlands.

If it were upto Kdf and AS,they would just like to maintain this symbiotic relationship and status quo forever. One gets to continue claiming they are fighting foreign invaders to protect Muslim lands from apostates.
The other claiming to be Somalia to fight terrorism while creating a buffer state in Jubaland and pocketing the Amisom funding from the IC.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I've watched the entire video produced by Al Shabab, it was one of the best edited videos I've ever seen. The KDF lost 200+ soldiers according to the video, they literally named their victims one by proving their claim. Google has pulled down the video from multiple websites adhering to the request of the Kenyan government.

But what's uploaded on the net never disappears :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:, here's the trailer video:

I've watched the entire video produced by Al Shabab, it was one of the best edited videos I've ever seen. The KDF lost 200+ soldiers according to the video, they literally named their victims one by proving their claim. Google has pulled down the video from multiple websites adhering to the request of the Kenyan government.

But what's uploaded on the net never disappears :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:, here's the trailer video:
How does a terrorist group produce such a high quality video in the battleground. I don't understand.

Al shabab recorded this high quality video of them ambushing a Kenyan camp search El Adde attack.. They killed all of them. Thing is all of the Somalis in that town including the somali soldiers knew Al shabab was coming. They all left except for the kenyan soldiers.

View attachment 158512
Niggaz got roasted like barbecue chicken :damn: :wow:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
How does a terrorist group produce such a high quality video in the battleground. I don't understand.
The communication network of AS is sophisticated, they have IT professionals, software developers, well crafted technicians for explosions etc.

Royalflush

novacane
:dead: :dead: :dead: How can they be smoking niggas and have Quran in the background. You know this killing blessed:banderas:especially when it’s Kenyans

The communication network of AS is sophisticated, they have IT professionals, software developers, well crafted technicians for explosions etc.
I wonder if people still think All Kebab is composed of nothing but geeljires and only have toyota pickups and AKs

I also wonder how they are able to capture this videos in the middle of gun fights. A few months ago they released another video showing an ambush and killing of an entire convoy of Ethiopian ENDF soldiers. The video was almost 50 minutes long and it was soo clear that it looked like it was shot by some Hollywood producers.

I wonder how even western intelligence agencies in Somalia are not able to trace these people even when they have an entire media department producing content for online propaganda.

Last edited:
I also wonder how they are able to capture this videos in the middle of gun fights. A few months ago they released another video showing an ambush and killing of an entire convoy of Ethiopian ENDF soldiers. The video was almost 50 minutes long and it was soo clear that it looked like it was shot by some Hollywood producers.

I wonder how even western intelligence agencies in Somalia are not able to trace these people even when they have an entire media department producing content for online propaganda.

Where can I get the video

I wonder who's financing such a capable organization.. Certainly it can't be somali.

Trending