Kenya broke to start withdrawal from Somalia in July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Fam you are lying. 90% of Marehan are from Kismayo. I the Sheikh a Reer Kismayo knows this. Stop lying @Karim Sade outnumber Harti a minority in our city Kismayo.
90% of Marehans are from Kismaayo?!! :faysalwtf:
Are you trolling in a serious discussion fam???:drakewtf:

I don't wanna get deep into this nonsense. MJ/Lelkase/Marehan equally defended Galkacyo during the civil war and we fought off Aideed's assault initially as one. But Kismaayo became the main source of conflict that caused rampant mistrust and division amongst ourselves. That mistrust is still prevalent to this day.

After OG war a group of 500 soldiers tried to overthrow Siad Barre. The majority were MJ but some Hawiye officers took part in the coup. It’s also well known that we aligned ourselves with Aideed when it was Marexaan vs Muslim’s, but somehow you want to cry foul when MRX employ the same tactics.

End of the day I prefer Hawiye to these KDF dogs. At least we have xeer laws to deal with other clans bullshit as opposed to these danyeers who kill and rape with impunity.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
90% of Marehans are from Kismaayo?!! :faysalwtf:
Are you trolling in a serious discussion fam???:drakewtf:

Yeah fam I'm serious. I done a study when I went back to Kismayo. And most of Marehan are from Kismayo and the Jubbonyinkas, Gedo in the South. And the other half lives in Ethiopia, Some live in NFD, and some lastly live in GG.

Sheikh

VIP
That's what I thought!! In that case you can't be trusted as long as you think we're rivals. Ogadens will forever rule Jubaland and MJ will support them unconditionally. Ciao!.

They won't. Marehan will always lead Jubaland. After all it's our mammul. Cagdheers can lead Jijiga.

But JL's leadership goes to us Marehan.

Sheikh

VIP
Marehan and huutu have the same mentality. They always blame outsiders for their own shortcomings. Huutus say if Amisom left, peace would prevail. Marehan say if Kenyans leave we would capture Kismaayo. Stop blaming outsiders for your own shortcomings. You have the presidency of the country yet you can't decide your own fate. Low IQ big foots have the presidency of the illusive Jubbaland, yet they are fixated with dusty villages in Gedo.

You controlled Kismaayo for 6 years with no tangible development whatsoever. All you did was loot, kill and export coal.

The same will be said about Madoobe, history will be very harsh on him if he doesn't fix up.

Marehan have a legit case of outsiders. For example like KDF are the reason there's a cagdheer named Madhuuso trying to get his life karbashed. It's true if Kenya leaves and never returns. Kismayo will always be peaceful and prosperous under our leadership. True we do have the Presidency of the country that's why I advise Farmaajo to work for his tol's goals. We know our fate and it's protecting our city Kismayo from the enemies of us. Gedo is already in good hands and developing.

We controlled Kismayo thoroughly because we are the only major sub clan that inhabits the city. This is not rocket science. We protected the port from Al Kabob. Protected the beach from outsiders. We built the Kismayo University in 2005. We didn't export coal either.

And there wasn't as many killings either when there was Marehan leadership.

That's why I advocate Marehan karbashing Madhuuso and his goons.

We are the rulers only.

On our way to the three MX districts in Gedo in 2019.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts