VIP
Ogadens right now:
thefr.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Without KDF we are lost, egen their women support Kikuyu kk
In my honest opinion Jubaland is better off under the rule of the big foot nation. Marehans are hot headed and can bring lorries of HG cayr from Dhuusomareeb and Guriceel the moment they take over Kismayo. Unstable geniuses.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't care if this destabilizes Kismayo. These filthy AIDS ridden apes can't leave soon enough.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
In my honest opinion Jubaland is better off under the rule of the big foot nation. Marehans are hot headed and can bring lorries of HG cayr from Dhuusomareeb and Guriceel the moment they take over Kismayo. Unstable geniuses.
Big foot cant even secure the capital Buale, Jamaame, Saakow, Badhaade alll lands they claim. Is Shabab that frightening?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Stop the propaganda even during the JVA days Cayr miltia never passed Jililb they only came to assist us every time Morgan brought his RRA hordes to Kismayo
https://www.bbc.com/somali/news/010806_kismaayo.shtml

Go research SRRC it was isbaheysi formed in the late 90s between Sacad/Harti-south/MJ Puntland/Rahanweyne/Ogaden/Abgaal and some MX even

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Big foot cant even secure the capital Buale, Jamaame, Saakow, Badhaade alll lands they claim. Is Shabab that frightening?
The Somali government with the support of 22k fufu Soldiers aka AMISOM couldn't capture Marka which is 73km away from the capital. Yes, Al Shabaab is frightening in the south and Blackie don't have the capability and resources to eradicate the terrorists.

@Shaolin23 @TekNiKo @nomand @Sheikh Straight from the horses mouth.
-They have no problem with Kismayo being a Kenyan colony
-They have no problem with blatant transgressions against Marehan civilians
-They have no problem Kenyan condoms being in Kismayo

But if a Marehan politically allies with fellow Somalis they pull out the Darod card and cry about "bbut bbut they brought Hawiye to Kismayo".
These people choose foreign invaders over Somalis but they wanna demonize us MRXs:nahgirl:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Fam Big foot nation were the ones that followed Aideed like a bunch of doqons.

Marehan are the true rulers. Kismayo is our magaalo. And Jubaland is our mammul.

If you are anti Marehan you are the enemy period.

Sheikh

VIP
@Shaolin23 @TekNiKo @nomand @Sheikh Straight from the horses mouth.
-They have no problem with Kismayo being a Kenyan colony
-They have no problem with blatant transgressions against Marehan civilians
-They have no problem Kenyan condoms being in Kismayo

But if a Marehan politically allies with fellow Somalis they pull out the Darod card and cry about "bbut bbut they brought Hawiye to Kismayo".
These people choose foreign invaders over Somalis but they wanna demonize us MRXs:nahgirl:

The hypocrisy is real fam. They would rather ally with gaalos against us.

That's why we should never give them mercy.

They deserve every karbash they get from us.

It’s all good when Eelay hordes who massacred Darood civilians on behalf of Caydiid are brought to Kismaayo with Morgan to remove MX but when we get Cayr to help us it’s a problem hypocrisy and qabyaalad knows no bounds :ulyin:

https://allafrica.com/stories/200108060371.html

@Karim @nine
@Shaolin23

United Nations Security Council
Distr.: General
4 October 2005

B. Local administration of the Lower Juba region and the city of Kismaayo

63. Kismaayo is the fifth-largest city in Somalia, situated in the Lower Juba region, in the southern part of the country. The population is estimated at 88,000. Many of its residents have lived in camps for internally displaced persons since 1992. The main sources of income for the local population are farming, household chores, stevedoring at the seaport, work at the airport, firewood collection and charcoal-burning.

64. Colonel Barre Hirale, head of the Juba Valley Alliance (JVA), is the primary beneficiary of the revenue generated in the Lower Juba region, including the city of Kismaayo. Income is derived from business taxes and duties imposed at the airport and seaport of Kismaayo, which make up the majority of the total earnings.

65. Colonel Hirale exercises overall control over the local administration. He has an organization of subordinates that assist him in carrying out administrative activities in both the city of Kismaayo and the remainder of the Lower Juba region. To administer the region, Colonel Hirale appointed a Chairman, a District Commissioner and a Mayor of Kismaayo. To ensure control of his administration, he relies on a sizeable militia, a military commander and a deputy to assist him. Both civilian and military organizations have their headquarters in Kismaayo, with representatives spread throughout the region. He uses revenue generated through his local administration to purchase arms for his militia.

66. Due to the primary importance of the Kismaayo airport and seaport for revenue generation, Colonel Hirale has, as of the writing of the present report, undertaken to revamp the physical infrastructure of the facilities of both ports and is reorganizing the administration and making staff improvements. A system of local officers is in charge of collecting revenue at both the seaport and airport. They wear uniforms, use official stationery and have recently established auditing systems. The airport is controlled by a supervisor who has a staff of about 11 customs and revenue officers, 5 immigration officers and other personnel. The customs house at the airport has been revamped, and a permanent staff of officers has been on duty since May 2005. 67. The seaport has a supervisor, seven customs and revenue officers, three or four immigration officers and three dock captains. Although these officers are under the administrative structure of the city of Kismaayo, the airport and seaport supervisors report the amount of revenue collected on a daily basis directly to Colonel Barre Hirale.

http://www.somalitalk.com/2005/oct/11oct005.pdf

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
It’s all good when Eelay hordes who massacred Darood civilians on behalf of Caydiid are brought to Kismaayo with Morgan to remove MX but when we get Cayr to help us it’s a problem hypocrisy and qabyaalad knows no bounds :ulyin:

https://allafrica.com/stories/200108060371.html

@Karim @nine
I don't condone the atrocities that Ogadens with USC committed against innocent Darood civilians... I ain't defending that. But in today's complex politics of the region, Marehan led Jubaland would gladly side with the wh2us instead of backing their twin state Puntland. With Ogadens in charge, PL and JL are inseparable brothers with one political agenda. Marehan would severely disrupt Darodism politics of the country if they take over JL and we can't risk that. That's why I support the big foot nation and their leadership of Jubaland.

I don't condone the atrocities that Ogadens with USC committed against innocent Darood civilians... I ain't defending that. But in today's complex politics of the region, Marehan led Jubaland would gladly side with the wh2us instead of backing their twin state Puntland. With Ogadens in charge, PL and JL are inseparable brothers with one political agenda. Marehan will severely disrupt Darodism politics of the country if they take over JL and we can't risk that. That's why I support the big foot nation and their leadership of Jubaland.
Isn't it PL undermining Farmajo wasn't it MJs who removed our militias from Kismayo wasn't it our militias who removed PL soldiers from Kismayo wasn'y it Morgan who allied with Raxanweyn seriously bro are you really screaming Daarood :ulyin:

@Deactivated @Abdalla @Shaolin23 @TekNiKo MJs have no problem with OGs illegally siezing and demolishing private properties and shops and being condoms for KENYA
But if a Marehan politically allies with huutus they start screaming Daarood :ulyin:

How about you scream DAROD DAROD when our privately owned properties are siezed or is the Darod card only used against the pesky tiny tooth clan:ulyin:
At least OGs and Isaaqs go in no filter on here they diss your clan straight up if they don't like you why is it that MJs cover up their views why can't y'all just go in no filter say f*ck Marehan :ulyin:

Wagardhac vs Sacad: MAREHAN WAA GOB WAA DAAROOD :salute:
Reer Diini and Cayr political alliance: MAREHAN ARE HAWIYE WAA WAREEY HUUTUS IN KISMAYO:ileycry:

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP
I don't condone the atrocities that Ogadens with USC committed against innocent Darood civilians... I ain't defending that. But in today's complex politics of the region, Marehan led Jubaland would gladly side with the wh2us instead of backing their twin state Puntland. With Ogadens in charge, PL and JL are inseparable brothers with one political agenda. Marehan would severely disrupt Darodism politics of the country if they take over JL and we can't risk that. That's why I support the big foot nation and their leadership of Jubaland.

Today's politics Marehan led by Jubaland will bring great things to my mammul Jubaland. Marehan with the leadership of Jubaland is the way to go.

Big foot nation can rule Garissa or Jijiga.

JL is all mines.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Isn't it PL undermining Farmajo wasn't it MJs who removed our militias from Kismayo wasn't it our militias who removed PL soldiers from Kismayo wasn'y it Morgan who allied with Raxanweyn seriously bro are you really screaming Daarood :ulyin:

@Deactivated @Abdalla @Shaolin23 @TekNiKo MJs have no problem with OGs illegally siezing and demolishing private properties and shops and being condoms for KENYA
But if a Marehan politically allies with fthey start screaming Daarood :ulyin:

How about you scream DAROD DAROD when our privately owned properties are siezed or is the Darod card only used against the pesky tiny tooth clan:ulyin:
At least OGs and Isaaqs go in no filter on here they diss your clan straight up if they don't like you why is it that MJs cover up their views why can't y'all just go in no filter say f*ck Marehan :ulyin:

Wagardhac vs Sacad: MAREHAN WAA GOB WAA DAAROOD :salute:
Reer Diini and Cayr political alliance: MAREHAN ARE HAWIYE WAA WAREEY HUUTUS IN KISMAYO:ileycry:
Dude, Let go of the past and look for the future. Puntland undermines Farmaajo's authority cause he smells of Wh2u cambuulo and HAG literally control him. The guy is a hostage.
But you didn't comprehend the issue I raised in my earlier post which is the disruption and miscommunication that can occur if Marehan takes over the throne of JL. Marehan led JL would side with the wh2us and that would drastically weaken us in our scuffle against the wh2us.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
When was the last time Daroods were on top politically ....don’t worry I’ll wait:trumpsmirk:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
When was the last time Daroods were on top politically ....don’t worry I’ll wait:trumpsmirk:
Politically no one has been on top since the fall of the regime. Wh2us can loot and destroy Xamar if they like.. I don't care.

The Darood card is used and abused and wont work in 2018.
From Doolow to Kismayo...even if takes 100 years belongs to Marehan:manny:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.