Kenya appreciation thread

I’ve got a stroke reading this. Either way, you should educate yourself. The reason why Somalia is still in a civil war is because of them. Not because of our neighbours
then why ethiopia have somali land and kenya yes civil war is some corruptsomali ppl fault andsome corrupted non.somali fault like ethiopia goverment and kenya goverment and other like i mention other comment ethiopia and.kenya arent somali neighbours since they have land.tht doesnt belong to them

Y’all want NFD back while no one in Somali can even control the current provinces. Somalia is in a mess with itself and you guys want that mess throughout Ogaden and NFD??? Kenya did a lot for us. And didn’t backstab us Compared to our supposed “brothers”, or Ethiopia. They are currently one of the only African country we can get along with.

Somalia has to work with Kenya wether you guys like it or not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• IMG_20210125_140035.png
    IMG_20210125_140035.png
    346.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20210125_140101.png
    IMG_20210125_140101.png
    331.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20210125_140518.png
    IMG_20210125_140518.png
    200.9 KB · Views: 71

GemState

36/21
VIP
Kenya is a nice country, got lots of relatives that did well there.

I still dislike them but they're not nearly as bad as Ethiopia

I can swear on god that even IF we were neighbours with Tanzania brain dead people like you would blame them on your people warcrimes and tribal issues
Tanzania has always been on good terms with Somalia. So we wouldn't do such a thing. Ethiopia & Kenya aren't innocent. However blaming is a waste of time. The truth is it was the Somalis who fought each other hence why it was called a civil war.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
They got blessed by being colonized by the British and copied their law system and institutions.

Notice how African countries colonized by the British generally do much better than those colonized by the French (Belgium counts as French), Portuguese, or Italians.

Wallahi, my mother always noted this growing up. That the British were shaydans but still generally built some infrastructure and educated a certain portion of the local populace. The French on the otherhand? She always points at Djibouti and is like "How is that place not Singapore yet? The French, I tell you. Every place they colonize is a shithole."

:dead:

Both ethniticies live there. And make up over 94% of the population combined. But it's Somalis who run it hence why Afars complain about nepotism more than Somalis do.
I meant is do somali ppl own the land since i.think i heard or read somewhere tht it was part somali then france colonise and.djbouti became it is own country

I meant is do somali ppl own the land since i.think i heard or read somewhere tht it was part somali then france colonise and.djbouti became it is own country
France 1st went to the Afars and the Afar Sultan sold his territory to The French but the Somalis decided to not sell but have their territory under France as a protectorate. It was France who made the unity happen. But read more from Wikipedia.

France 1st went to the Afars and the Afar Sultan sold his territory to The French but the Somalis decided to not sell but have their territory under France as a protectorate. It was France who made the unity happen. But read more from Wikipedia.
Ok so somali land and the afars land tht the afar sultan sold to.france ehich means france own it part of .it.and somali own part it interesting

Trending