Kenya Airstrikes Gedo

Also, I live In kismayo and lower jubba. It's my deegan warya. I've lived in this place for centuries. When you came as merchants, now you're claiming shit. I live in bajuni Islands. The sea is my property warya. Ana iskaleh. I won't let you tuugo sell my sea to Kenya. Kenya time will be up sooner or later. We will see each other then.

You do not live in lower jubba buun were brought there in the 1990s by hoto warlords

Kulaha I live in lower jubba kkk

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
They air-striked farming equipment in Gedo, you ain't eating in gedo waryaa untill you fall under the JL jurisdiction, more air-strikes to come
I guess you wanna take it outside the box now. You say shit like this and you wonder why y'all will not be sitting in Villa Somalia for a very long yime.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
>lets kick out Ogadens in Bardheere
>Im from Kismayo Igama Xigtid !
If an Cawlyahan is kicked out he will settle on a Mx house in Guulwade. Horta let Cawlyahan get the seat Salagle Jilib Buale Saakow serinley and Bardheere will be returned :icon twisted:

>lets kick out Ogadens in Bardheere
>Im from Kismayo Igama Xigtid !
If an Cawlyahan is kicked out he will settle on a Mx house in Guulwade. Horta let Cawlyahan get the seat Salagle Jilib Buale Saakow serinley and Bardheere will be returned :icon twisted:

Baardheere is gone saxib. Never to return. I'll only allow the 2-3 families that settle there to keep their houses. I don't take people's land, they are free to live. But no extra refugees will be allowed. You have been wanting these towns since 2013. Cawliyahan are the biggest losers. Ahmed madoobe freed afmadow for his jiffo, go free your own lands instead of dreaming about someone else freeing them for you. You guys told me 1 sub-clan of cawliyahan is as big as mx. Wa ceeb if you're not freeing your own lands. Imagine mx asking Mjs to free my lands, that's what is sounds like. If you're landheere do it yourself, don't wait for madoobe. But you can stick with madoobe and kenya just so marehan can't get kismayo, and you will get nothing and no one will get anything new except madoobe's family.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Wa ceeb if you're not freeing your own lands. Imagine mx asking Mjs to free my lands, that's what is sounds like.
It's TRUE fact MX asked our help to be saved from HG.

Cabudwaaq called Assistant from Wagardac in late karbash by HG. Guess MX wagardaac will ask help from whom :mjohreally: .

It's TRUE fact MX asked our help to be saved from HG.

Cabudwaaq called Assistant from Wagardac in late karbash by HG. Guess MX wagardaac will ask help from whom :mjohreally: .

You have 100% obligation to help wagardac out of all mx clans. They fought with you against hotos in galkacyo, they even fought in togdheer. Which is why they lost gelinsoor in the first place. Also cabudwaq never asked any Mj for help fighting hotod you're talking out of your ass. When did that happen warya. You never even fought with wagardac to free their lands. Nor do they expect you to do it.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
stop lying to your elf kid, bardere is shared 50/50 with buun and cawlyahan, hate it or love it, in fact the Un told ahmed bardere must go to cawlyahan an OG sub clan but soft ahmed was trying to please buuns

and sarinley is and was always an OG land, the fake map yall created in late 2000s will not work, sarinley is as OG as ever and remains so,

we only recognise the gedo 6 dgmo not the fake map, middle juba has a border with kenya in the original map pre 1991 and it will stay that way

love it or hate it kid, buun can dreams but dreams are just that
Strange!
20200923_163100.jpg
yet you insist to call Sade buuns when you have this in your abtirsi

Trending

Latest posts