Kemetism

Apollo

VIP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemetism

Apparently there are some African-Americans who are religiously 'Kemetic' (reviving the religion of Ancient Egypt).

04CHARACTER-jumbo.jpg

6776837_orig.jpg

:yacadiim::farmajoyaab::russ::mjlol::dead:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Kkkkkkkkk African Americans are really creative. They got their own version of Christianity (Black Israelites), Islam ( Nation of Islam) and now Kemiticism.

psyche

To each their own
Afrocentrics are their finest:bell:

I honestly can't take these guys seriously anymore when they like to claim stuff they had nothing to do with.

Imagine if pharaonism/Egyptian nationalism won the ideological battle in the early 20th century...

Egyptians would've rejected all foreign identities and soley identified as ethnic Kemets/Copts & worked towards reviving their Egyptian language, much like how Hebrew was revived from the dead.
:hmm:

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
oh boy now they come for my cushitic history,they need to stop culturally appropriating my cushite heretige

first ethiopia then sudan whats next somalia, we need to stop them from claiming north east African history :faysalwtf:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Imagine claiming history and ancestry from the other side of the continent and then reviving their long forgotten pagan gods to worship. AA's have a collective mental illness.

Apollo

VIP
Those things they are holding in their hand look pretty cool.

VZz34xm.jpg

:ehh::hmm:

Imagine if pharaonism/Egyptian nationalism won the ideological battle in the early 20th century...

Egyptians would've rejected all foreign identities and soley identified as ethnic Kemets/Copts & worked towards reviving their Egyptian language, much like how Hebrew was revived from the dead.

Reaction from Egypt:

kQ9QQcc.jpg

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
True, however there are subtle Ancient Egyptian influences in Egyptian/Coptic Christianity. Like for instance, the Egyptian(Cross) is based on the Ankh:

Early Egyptian cross:
View attachment 91612
True the copts still retained some elements of ancient Egyptian culture and incorporated it to their Coptic belief but some of these AA hoteps practice the whole belief system as if they’re Egyptians themselves :mjlol: I find it strange

True the copts still retained some elements of ancient Egyptian culture and incorporated it to their Coptic belief but some of these AA hoteps practice the whole belief system as if they’re Egyptians themselves :mjlol: I find it strange
Unfortunately, some people would rather believe in a lie(s) rather than face & accept the facts or reality.

I cringe every time i see Somalis do the same thing on social media.

True that shit is tragic :susp: but we’re still closer to the ancient Egyptians than AA’s will ever be lol still doesn’t make any sense to claim it tho
Exactly, i have great love for Egypt & its people and recognise the shared ancestry between our peoples. However, we have have our own ethnic/cultural identity that we should never forsake.

AAs need some guidance & education on their true heritage.

Trending